Chapter 5

(Ashley's POV)

Today is the pre-day before warped tour actually starts and it's already been so much fun. All the guys are really fun. Everybody is going crazy and I hardly ever understand what they're doing. I've been talking to Johnnie a lot recently since Adrianna is always with Jordan. I have to admit Johnnie is a really cool guy and one of the most sane of everybody on the bus. When we were choosing bunks I stupidly choose a top bunk. I forgot that I'm fairly short and it would be a struggle for me to get in every night. The only bunks left were bottom bunks and I didn't feel like having to lay on the ground to get in. 

{Fast forward to the next day}

It was the first day of warped and we were all really excited to get to meet a lot of our viewers. We're just setting up our merch before everybody comes in. I wish we could just give away the merch but that's not possible because we have to pay the company back that makes it all. If we could give it away I would. 

As we were just standing there the gates randomly opened and we had tons of people run up to us. We struggle to get through the crowd. Once we all finally got back to the bus we all separated into little groups ad started talking to each other.

{1 hour later}

"Come on lets go to catering!"

As soon as Bryan finished his sentence we all jumped up and made our way to the door. I was starving-like always. 

After we ate we went to our meet-up. We could only be there for 2 hours because we block the other tents. 

Once we got there I knew we wouldn't be able to meet everybody that was waiting. The line was insane! None of us actually thought this many people would want to meet us. 

{2 hours later}

We just left the meet-up and it went great. As we expected we couldn't meet everybody. We were planning to go out there again in a little bit. For now were just going to relax on the bus. 

(Adrianna's POV)

After the meet-up we all went back to the bus to just relax. Me and Jordan went to the back to the back lounge and just talked. It was mainly just small talk then he fell silent and I could tell something was on his mind. 

"What's on your mind?'

"Oh, it's nothing really."

"Come on Jordan, it seems like its bothering you."

"Fine, but I don't want this to make things awkward between us."  

____________________________________________________________________________________