Chapter 9

(Adrianna's POV)

Today is the Atlanta, Georgia warped tour date which is kinda special to me and Ashley since we both live in Georgia. There was so many people that we knew here and it was honestly very weird to not just be running around with them like we usually do every year. We have 2 off days so tomorrow we plan on going to mine and Ashley's house for a little bit to relax. We live about 2 hours north east of Atlanta. First before we leave Atlanta today we're making everybody come to Six Flags with us. Our meet-up was at 11:30 so it was right when doors opened making it easy for us to go today. 

It took us about 30 mins to get to Six Flags. It was pretty close to the venue but Atlanta has the absolute worst traffic of any place on earth.(A/N I'm not even exaggerating it's the worst). 

Once we got there I realized I still had my season pass and Ashley's in my wallet so we were able to get free parking and free tickets for Jordan and Johnnie. Since we got there a couple hours after it opened there wasn't a big line for tickets or to go through the security part. I ran into the flash pass thing and got the platinum pass. It's the highest one you can get. So you get to skip the majority of the line and ride the ride back to back. It pisses everybody off that has to wait. I find it funny because you just have to hold your arm up to show the wrist band and everybody starts screaming about how it isn't fair. 

I wanted to get everybody onto the Acrophobia. What it is is a ride that goes up 200ft up in the air tilts your seat out so you're facing the ground then drops you at 65 mph. The people either sing or say something so you don't know when you're going to drop. It's so much fun to ride. I booked our spot and we had a five minute wait which wasn't bad since it takes about that much time to get to it and get checked in. 

"What the fuck guys! Why are you putting us on this thing first!? This thing looks terrifying." Damon said. 

"Come on you wimp. It's not that bad."

"I'm going to agree with Damon it does look terrifying." Jordan said. 

"Oh my god guys. I'll sit in the middle of you two and hold your hands if you're so scared."

That's exactly how it went to. Damon was scared shitless on it. Jordan just keep saying "don't let me die". Damon was screaming at the top of his lungs when we went up,sat their,and came down. It was funny as hell though. Ashley said that Bryan and Johnnie weren't to found of it either. 

I then booked the Goliath. It was the tallest and longest ride in the whole park. All you do really is go up and down and stuff. It's really fun none the less. I wish we could have better rides but we have height restrictions because of the airport. 

Ashley,Johnnie,Jordan,and I all got onto the front and Bryan and Damon got on the back.

When we got to the top of the ride I told everybody to put their hands up, put their legs over the bar and lea forward. Jordan and Johnnie had no clue why I was telling them to do this but they did it anyways. What happens when you're in the front and you do this is you go air born in your seat a little bit every time you go down a hill. When the ride ended they had figured out what we made them do and weren't to happy about it.  It's funner that way. 

We got on the Dare Devil Dive next which is cool because you go straight up. The we got on super man which is also really cool because you lay on your stomach so it seems as if you're flying. 

We got on all the other ride beside the wooden ones and the Ninja(A/N if you go here I strongly advise you to not get on it. There's not ever a line for a reason).

We got back to the bus around 8pm and headed out to go to mine and Ashley's house. We meet everybody that was in line today and we can see the bands any day so we didn't see a need to go back to the venue and Kevin told us we could go anyways.

______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N) 

I know this chapter wasn't very interesting or anything but I needed to put in a filler and kinda explain how we've made it to mine and Ashley's house. It's also a kinda long chapter and it's really because I love going to Six Flags. Also if you don't understand the way I explained the rides then you can youtube them all. And yes we kinda have crap ones but it's better than nothing.