Chapter 10

Back to present...

Chapter 5

Ara is called out of his thoughts after she hears water falling.

She sees the mirror ...

Ara : its ok Ara everything will be fine soon ...hmm

with that Ara comes out the shower changing into her daily casual wear.

Ara is working in the kitchen ...alone as Mrs Han is gone to Kim Mansion ...since their Marrige Mingyu brought her to his apartment so he can have to freedom to do whatever with her...

she sees Her husband in a suit talking on the call ...

to his brother Shuaa nd kwan...

Mingyu : Yes hyung we need to meet Mr Jung as soon as possible he is the way to get this deal sorted...

if we crack this deal then Kims will be At the top I dont care how you do it just somehow get contacts Kwan ...

Mingyuu Sees towards his wife working while he is on the call ...

Mingyu : ok hyung take care...

these month the male tried to get her attention but all are vein because she would just looks down,without meeting any eye contact with anyone
minding her business making the male tongue poke his cheek. His ego was soo big he would occasionally insult his wife... but was not satisfied with it.

His Heart is beating to see her sooo beautiful today with her dress while she innocently working ...he wants her attention...

The male without anything slowly head towards her who is working ...Ara was in her own thought till she felt his big veiny hands capturing her vaist hugging her...

Mingyu rest his head near to the croock of her neck inhaling vinalla scent which is his addiction ......which took Ara off guard she was busy cutting veggies till she feels her husband giving her wet kissing

Mingyu lips started to move ...

Mingyu : what ...is my whore making

Ara : Kim...chi Stew and eg..g roll...ahhh...