Chapter 16

Ara is walking outside while tears are falling her eyes …she is running away till A strong grip held her hand…

Mingyu : Ara Ara KIM ARA STOP !!!

the male turns around to pull her closer…

Mingyu : why wifey huh you didn't like close to me now is it …you didnt like dancing with me …or is it i distrubed your moment with Hyung

Ara : What are you saying Mingyu shi ???

Min: Really All dramatic now your really good actress to be honest first you whore around with my brother and  then you act all inncoent huh to be honest 

Ara : Mingyu !!!

Ara shouted at him and Mingyu smirked. He can see Ara eyes which were glossy but he didn't want to notice them. 

Mingyu : Why getting angry when I showed you your real face. Huh?

Mingyu angrily and Ara clenched her fists trying to control her sob. 

ARa: Do you even know what this word means. 

Mingyu : I know very well. I know too that there is no difference between a whore and you. You are not less than any. 

Ara: ENOUGH!  ENOUGH ENOUGH !!!!!!!

Mingyu :  Just a question DOES HE FUCK GOOD…hmm?

Ara sees how her husband crossed his line thats it a slap landed on his face while she is standing there she tolerated all his behaviour…

Mingyu is slapped hardly by Ara while he turns around to see Mingyu glaring at her

Ara : how dare you Mingyu How dare you call me a whore !!!! Just because i danced with someone How can you call me that I had enough of your toxic behaviour …i tolerated your hate your anger but now i cant something like that come to my dignity…I am leaving…Please leave me please I beg you divorce me set me freeee !!!!...

the girl said it the fear that Mingyu had came true …he is feeling this pitesh feeling …his anger got the best of him the male pushes on the wall where he is hovering above her in rage

Mingyu : What did you say ?!!! Say it again I FUCKING SAY IT AGAIN Kim Ara !!!!!!

Ara : I SAID DIVORCE ME AND SET ME FREE I AM DONE WITH THIS MARRIGE THIS LIFE ESPECIALLY I DON'T WANT TO STAY WITH YOU……I JUST DO…

The male couldn't control and pulled her by her nape…for an aggressive kiss the male is sucking on to her lower lip biting it time to time while the girl is trying to match his level …she is pulling away …he is pouring out all his frustration his anger his love in that one kiss till he bit her lower making her gasp his tongue enter her mouth where the couple are having tounge war the girl was fighting in his clutches the kiss lasted for 10 min till he pushes her back …

Mingyu : Fine be ready because that will happen real soon …i'm also done with a jinx like you so its better we end AND YOU KNOW WHAT ARA I JUST WISH YOUR EXISTENCE VANISH FROM MY LIFE !!!

The male says that in anger and leaves while the girl sees his figure fading and fall crying  …the person that she loves has brought this point to their relationship…

Time skip :