Chapter 19

Its Night time where Jia is with Staying over with Ara today...

the girl is sleeping on the eytra bed while Ara is awake looking at the stars ..

Ara is on the bed thinking about Mingyu ...its been almost a week where she didnt get to meet him ......she cant deny the fact that she misses him she misses Somi and nana but she cant talk to them or else it will be hard for her to leave them...

she sees her phone that has multiple missed calls from somi and Nana ...

Ara pov :
I Know Mingyu shi you wanted this ...I know i was a jinx to you ...i am sorry I am sorry for all the trouble ....but my heart cant stop this what should i do...I wish you all the best with Miss Mina ......

Im sorry somi eomma ...nana i had to keep you away from me ...I know how much you miss me love me but if i cant get weak now ...its for the best ...

Meanwhile

Nana : Did she answer her call ?

Somi : Ani eomma She didnt but what can i expect from her when Our own child is at fault my Daughter faced a lot becaause of him I cant even face her...I just cant ...but just once i want to meet her ...eomma (teary eyey)

Nana : aww Somi ah ...I know I know ...how it feels ...trust me ...but we will get to see her soon ... we will hmmm

Nana : I am worried for gyu since been hours he has been stressed i am worried...

Somi : I honestly dont know how to deal with him...this boy just has to create problems ... he is not even answering my calls what should i do i dont know what is god doing with both my kids...Crying)

..

the ladies were talking till they saw Sehun enterning the mansion talking on the call...

Sehun : Ok ...Yes get the appointment set...Soyoung ill call you back ...(worried)

Sehun sees his nana and aunt, worried , immediately cuts the call...

Sehun : aunt, what's wrong ??...

Somi : Sehun ah its been 6 hours Mingyu is missing im tryinf to call him but he isnt answering his call ...Since the incident he is comes home late goes early ...where is he what condition he is in...

Sehun : ok oK Ok ill see aunt please you relax iml get him ...did you perhaps call Shua and kwan ...wait let me call ...

meanwhile

shua was a sleep till his phone rang ...

Shua : Who is it now ?

the male sees and jolt up...

Shua : Hyung at this time ..

📞

Shua : Yeobaseo hyung is everything ok ?

sehun : Shua do you know where the hell is Mingyu he isnt home since the afternoon

Shua : Hyung im in busan ...i had to leave for an emergency this morning ..?

Sehun : Your in busan and Kwan ?

shua : Wait let me con call him ...

Shua rings his call ...

Kwan : Yah hyung (ng )yawning)

Shua ; Is Mingyu with you!?

Kwan : No Infact he didnt even come to work today...I tried to reach him but his phone was unavailable...

Sehun : he is not home since morning we are worried sick...

Kwan : This guy i tell you Ok ill try to find him...wait