seis

~~~~~~~~~~~~

2012

ifeya fiddled with the hair dye whilst she listened to her co-worker, who was busy working on her client's hair, but talking to her all the same. ifeya had just finished up with her previous client, and her next one wouldn't be there for another half an hour, so, she had time to herself for a little bit.

the sound of the bell, telling everyone someone had just came in, brought her attention to the front door. her face lit up once she saw the familiar face of her boyfriend walking through the door, greeting her co-workers with a smile.

his eyes scanned the salon for her, before they finally landed on hers, and his lips stretched out into a big, beautiful smile.

"what, you couldn't wait three hours for me to get home?" ifeya laughed, saying a quick something to her co-worker to wrap up the conversation before he came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pressing a kiss to her jaw.

"no, i wanted to see you. i missed you." he loosened his hold on her as she spun round to face him, and he nodded with a smile in the direction of her co-worker, "hi, ana."

ana said a quick hello to him, all of ifeya's co-workers used to him coming to see her during her day, and continued her conversation with her client.

"i missed you." she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pressing a drawn out kiss to his lips, "hm, love you."

he raised his brows, pulling her backwards a little bit so they were out of the way, "who?"

she laughed, tightening her hold on him and pulling him closer to her, "me. i love you."

"i know you do." he grinned, running his hands up her shirt so he could feel the warmth of her skin, leaning down to press slow, buttery kisses to her lips, "i love you."

she smiled, and his hands left her waist to hold her hands, twirling her in a circle so he could get a good look at her, "isn't she beautiful, ana?"

ana nodded her head assuringly, laughing at the two, "oh, yeah. you're lucky as hell, mano. wouldn't fuck that up if i were you."

he shook his head, grinning down at her as he brought her back into his arms, unable to let go of her for long, "no, never. if you ever leave me i'm gonna stalk you and kidnap you so no one else can have you."

she let out a laugh, snuggling into her man, unable to deny that she missed him as much as he missed her. she spun round again once she saw her boss, the owner, approach them with a smile.

she leaned against him, holding onto his arms as he wrapped them around her shoulders, stood behind her, "hi, julia."

"hi, fey. hi, neymar." she leaned forward, her and ifeya kissing each other's cheeks, and then her and neymar kissing each other's cheeks, "been a while since i've seen you. how are you?"

"i'm good, yeah, thank you. how are you? how's business?" he smiled back politely, tilting his head to rest his cheek on the top of ifeya's head, holding her securely to his chest.

juliana shrugged, "the same. all good. i'm surprised you haven't put a ring on her finger yet. huh, fey?"

ifeya rolled her eyes amusedly, and neymar stood up straight again, "i've tried to. well, i've asked like ten million times."

"yeah, baby, we've been together for a year." ifeya tilted her head to look up at him, and he furrowed his brows down at her.

"so? we've already said our 'i love you's'. why not? don't you wanna marry me, princesa?" he used one of his hands to move some of her hair out of her face, pressing a kiss to her forehead.