Syden MY LOVE. chapter.12

Chapter 12

"Yes, please hurry. This person has been waiting for us for a long time, Adiba."

Get out of the car...
Mr. Syden held my hand. We entered the hotel. When I got into the elevator, the staff at the hotel lobby smiled kindly at me, which made me feel even more strange.

"customer. Mr.Syden, where are you going? ".

This handsome Russian man ignored my questions, shook my hand, and opened the door to his hotel room.

"Please come in, Adiba."

When I entered, I was surprised to see my beautiful elderly mother sitting in a wheelchair with a gentle smile on her face. She greeted me with her motherly and friendly manner...

''Assalam Mualaikuum.. please come in.''

I was still surprised to see him still greeting me so friendly...

"I am Syden's mother... What is your name, beautiful child?"

I just realized that, Mr. syden. He took me to his mother who was in a wheelchair. I approached him and kissed his right hand...

"Waalaikum salam ,ma'am. My name is Adiba."

"That's a nice name. What's that, Adiba ?".

I saw that in my left hand I was holding a cup of black coffee with dates in it. I watched Mr. Syden laugh as he took the glass of black coffee with dates from my hand.

"Black Date Coffee Mr. Syden, Mrs."

" Please don't call me mrs.Call me, mother. Think of me as the daughter of your mother, Adiba ."

She held out his hand to me and I walked up to her and hugged her... Masha Allah, it was like I was hugging my mother. She looked at me in a kind, maternal manner.

"Why is she crying,
Adiba ?"

I lowered my head and my mouth slowly answered.

.. "Adiba hugs you, it's like Adiba hugs my ummu, it's far away in Pakistan, ma'am.".

"It seems like you miss your mother who is far away... pakistan".

I nodded... '

"'Yes, ma'am, Adiba's parents are far away in Pakistan and I miss seeing them.''

Syden's mother gently wiped the tears from my cheeks with a handkerchief.

"Syden, can I have lunch with Adiba now ?.
Syden approached her mother...

" That's very possible, ma'am. Let's go for a walk, ma'am. "

I looked at Mr. Syden...

"Mr. syden , can I push your mother's wheelchair ?".

"Please, Adiba."

"Mr. Syden... let's stop driving and walk so mom can pass the people passing by."

Mr. Syden agreed ... Alhamdulillah, syden's mother was very happy. We took my mother to the restaurant closest to our hotel. When we entered the restaurant, a waiter greeted us and helped us find a shady spot near the fish pond.

"Mom...look, there are a lot of fish here. Swim in a fish pond. Mr. Syden, are you ready to take your mother pool side ?".

"Of course, Adiba. "

Mr. syden carried mother to the edge of the fish pond.

"Mr. Syden, you can sit on this big rock."

Mr. Syden was sitting on a large rock with his mother on his lap. I slowly grabbed her mother's hand and put her into the fish pond. Mr. Syden and his mother were surprised as soon as they saw me...