Syden MY LOVE. chapter.22

Chapter 22

I shook my head. Syden's mother held his hand.

"That's it, Syden. Please let Adiba go to the room where her mother and Rowena are."

Syden's mom and Rowena escorted me to bedroom. Twenty minutes later, Morgan knocked on the bedroom door... '

"Rowena, the doctor has arrived and is about to enter the room."

"Mom, please leave the room first, Adiba".

'"Yes, ma'am."

Rowena said, pushing Syden's mother's wheelchair out of the room. I heard people's voices are heard...

"Syden my son, I know you love Adiba very much and want to protect Adiba, but that doesn't mean you can't be too jealous of Adiba."

"Mom, I'm not that jealous of Adiba. I just don't like that adiba's ex-boyfiend is still in contact with Adiba. It makes Adiba even more sad and disappointed. You might fall in, Mom."

"I understand what you mean, Syden, my son...

" Please be patient so Adiba can be comforted by you."

The doctor examined and cleaned my stomach and my wrist, which was covered in hot soup.

"I need to give you an injection to help your blistered skin heal faster and prevent you from getting an infection, adiva".

"Yes, Doctor."

Rowena was sitting by the bed.

" How is Adiba doing, doctor ?".

The doctor is very friendly.

"Mrs. Rowena, the healing serum took effect on her body immediately and I injected Miss Adiba. If a mistake happens, Adiba will fall asleep later. Adiba must eat well before taking medicine".

Rowena holds in her hand the medicine the doctor gave her.

"Yes, Doctor.'' '

"'Oh, that's right... rowena. Adiba.. please dry yourself without taking a shower first. Avoid getting water on your blistered skin and be sure to apply this ointment."

A beautiful and kind female doctor also approached me... Adiba.

When I try to smile...

"Thank you, Doctor."

Rowena made the doctor leave the room. Morgan, Syden, and his mother.. Enter the room. Syden's mother kissed me on the forehead and both cheeks and said...

"Adiba, subhanallah .. Allah is now truly transforming you into a woman. Hardcore Muslims face difficult life problems considering your current poor health. Look, mother is with you too, Adiba.".

Masha Allah... Syden's mother is like my mother and always gives me strength.

"She is a lot like Ummu in Pakistan , always kind, caring and loving, but ummu is far away in Pakistan. Mom, please promise me you will never leave Adiba ?. Adiba loves you, Mom. "

"masha Allah, mother will always be with you in the most difficult of times, beautiful Adiba."

"Thank you mom."

Morgan patted my head.

"Now, Adiba, be eager to get well soon. Rowena and I have a present for you. Don't cry, please laugh. "

Rowena entered the room and sat down next to Morgan. Stroking my eyelids...

"You tend to keep your eyes downcast, Adiba. Don't fight sleepiness. Now, close your eyes... Please go to sleep.''