Baba Trend

You have a incoming exam yet you got bored studying so you texted Tsukishima to make him do the baba trend on TikTok.

Tsukishima's phone buzzed with a new text from you. Pulling it out of his pocket, he raised an eyebrow at your words. No doubt you were trying to procrastinate from studying again.

He walked out of the gym and leaned against the wall, typing a reply. "Absolutely not. I'm not doing some silly TikTok trend." Your response came quickly, begging and pleading with endless heart and kissing emojis. He could practically hear your fake pouting through the screen.

Tch, as if your cute act would work on him. But a tiny smirk pulled at the corner of his mouth, amused by your antics despite himself. His thumb hovered over the keys, debating indulging you just this once. If it got you back to work...

"Five minutes. Then get studying." He stripped off his sweat-soaked t-shirt and turned on his front camera, angling it carefully. TikTok really was a stupid app, but the look on your face would be worth the embarrassment. In one smooth motion, he lifted his torso to flex defined abs, holding for three seconds before letting go.

He sent the short video, packed up and headed to practice. Five minutes later his phone buzzed with your response - unintelligible keyboard smashes and hearts. His rare smirk grew. Maybe he'd indulge you more often, if only to see that happy, flustered face. Now get back to studying, baka.

otor: unending baba trend on my TikTok fyp so I made a fanfic hehehehehehe😏