23 - You should know when to be in love

The company deserves a gym.

  Moreover, I originally ran a security company, and almost most of my employees were members of the Black Panthers.

  Therefore, the gym not only covers an area far larger than that of ordinary companies, but is also fully equipped and of high quality.

  It was office hours at this time, and there was no one in the gym - mainly because the Black Panther members all had their own things to do and were not usually in the company.

  If someone who doesn't know walks into the company, they might mistakenly think that I have opened some kind of fraudulent leather goods company.

  But this is all too far.

  The most important thing right now is the competition between me and Song Haotian.

  We are both top-notch figures in our respective fields, and our skills are both unparalleled. It is difficult to tell the difference between us.

  It's just that he and I have our own strengths.

  Song Haotian was good at assassination, he was quite agile, and his attacks were ruthless and accurate, all of his moves aimed at the vital points.

  I am good at output in team battles, with strong explosive power and plenty of endurance.

  I firmly believe that as long as I keep using up, I will definitely gain the upper hand.

  But the question is, how long will this take?

  I don't want to harp on, but it's hard to tell the winner in a fight.

  As a result, I got a wrong idea.

  I used a trick called "monkey picking peaches", focusing on Song Haotian's "vital gate" - this is the most vulnerable part of a man's body, more fragile than his heart.

  At least the heart is protected by a layer of skin and bones, but the man's cock is completely exposed outside the body. It's really a sure hit.

  However, it turned out that I had adopted the wrong strategy.

  Although Song Haotian's "peach" was indeed "picked" by me, he didn't jump in pain, but directly pressed it into my hand.

  Not only was he hard, but he also grunted coquettishly, then put his arm around my waist and said, "Lu Feifan, are you too coquettish? Are you going to touch my dick even in a fight?"

  Damn it!

  Who is making a fuss?

  I am not touching your dick, I am attacking it!

  I was so angry that I exerted some force on my hands.

  "Uh..."

  Song Haotian snorted, his cheeks stained with sweat and redness after the fight.

  His cock swelled rapidly in my hand.

  Oh shit!

  I made a mistake!

  This dog's pussy didn't hurt when I pinched it, but it felt good when I pinched it.

  Now I really jumped into the Yellow River and couldn't wash myself away.

  Song Haotian stopped fighting me and instead pushed me against the glass wall.

  I leaned my back against the wall and said depressedly: "What are you going to do?"

  Song Haotian reached out and touched my chest... muscles, his eyes were extremely hot.

  I followed his gaze and almost didn't notice that I had a nosebleed.

  My breasts...ah, my breasts are so big now that they stretch my shirt very tight.

  For comfort, I usually leave the top two buttons unbuttoned.

  But now, after a fight, his body was sweating, and part of his shirt stuck to his body, becoming somewhat translucent.

  My breasts were "half-hidden and half-exposed" exposed under my shirt, and my two nipples were so erect that they were almost silently tempting people to take a sip.

  Especially the open neckline reveals a little bit of... cleavage, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, it's the midline of the chest!

  Anyway, there is a deep ditch, which really makes people thirsty.

  I felt deeply anxious about the situation, so I quickly covered my chest and said, "What are you looking at? Don't you still have big breasts?"

  I said and moved to his chest in a covert manner, trying to divert his attention.

  Song Haotian's breathing suddenly became heavy, he held me down and kissed me fiercely.

  "Ugh!!!"

  I was really shocked.

  Even if you are in heat, it depends on the occasion.

  This is a gym with glass walls on three sides.

  People outside can see clearly inside!

  I really regret now that I shouldn't have been an evil capitalist.

  In order to effectively supervise employees, every office or resting place in the company has at least one wall that is fully glass-this is convenient for leaders to watch from the outside and prevents employees from being too presumptuous.

  But now, this "glass wall of effective supervision" has come back to me, the boss!

  I really got into trouble!