42 - There is a traces of Xiao Tianye, how should he be with Song Haotian?

32 - There is a traces of Xiao Tianye all over, how should he deal with Song Haotian?

  "Over the years, you have declared that you are incompatible with the Black Panthers. In fact, you want to cut off those supporters, lest there are still people who want to support you against me?" I asked.

  Xiao Tianye nodded and said coldly: "Peng Wei has never given up. When I was in the Black Panther, he would incite the people under me to fight against each other." "Later, when I

  left the Black Panther, I thought he would be more restrained. Who knew that he would dare to directly 'force the palace' without changing his ambition."

  The so-called "force the palace" is Peng Wei's attempt in public to participate in the International Mercenary Leaders' Conference as the "Leopard King".

  This behavior of provoking and insulting me undoubtedly touched Xiao Tianye's objections.

  Naturally, Xiao Tianye couldn't keep him any longer.

  I'm afraid Peng Wei, an ambitious man, will never figure out the real reason why Xiao Tianye killed him until his death.

  After all, these people often look at issues based on interests, so how could they understand the brotherhood between Xiao Tianye and me?

  There was still something unclear in my mind, so I asked, "What's the matter with your kung fu?"

  Xiao Tianye fell silent.

  I feel gloomy.

  This bastard must have done something humiliating and humiliating.

  But now I have a pussy!

  Xiao Tianye will never try to deal with me in the same way as before.

  I touched my belly and sighed with pretense of sadness: "Hey, you ejaculated so much tonight, do you think I will get pregnant?"

  Xiao Tianye was startled, and looked up at me in surprise, as if he couldn't understand a How can a man get pregnant.

  I actually don't believe that I can get pregnant at all, and I'm just bluffing him now.

  "Hey..." I sighed again, deliberately scaring him, "I might get pregnant someday." "

  Brother Xiao Tianye, you have a wife and children now."

  "What's the matter with you? You must discuss it with me."

  "Otherwise, if something happens to you one day, you will leave me as an orphan and a widower? Are you worthy of me?"

  Xiao Tianye was shocked. He put his hand tremblingly on my lower abdomen and murmured in disbelief: "Can I really get pregnant?"

  "Of course." I said matter-of-factly.

  Xiao Tianye was silent for a long time, and finally let out a long sigh and said helplessly: "After I left the Black Panther, I was found by an organization called 'Tianluo'. Their organization specializes in practicing the secrets of ancient Chinese martial arts."

  I said in surprise. : "What secret method? Is it like the peerless martial arts in martial arts?"

  Xiao Tianye shook his head and said: "I first thought that the secret method they practiced might be similar to the legendary qigong. After mastering it, you can fly over walls and pick flowers. Hidden weapon."

  "But later, I accidentally discovered that an elder was practicing the art of immortality." "

  I only saw a little bit of the secret of immortality at that time, which probably meant that each time you practice a level, you can increase your life span by a hundred years." "

  This It was very strange. They said they were practicing martial arts, but in fact it was more like cultivating immortals. I couldn't figure out what they were doing. Later..." I

  saw him suddenly becoming silent and urged: "What happened next? ?"

  Xiao Tianye was silent for a long time, gave me a very complicated look, and then continued: "Later, I found out that this organization wanted to kill you, so I left 'Tianluo' and formed Dragon Scale by myself.

  corps. I

  felt very complicated and asked him: "You formed the Dragon Scale Corps just to help me block the Tianluo people?" "

  "Um. "Xiao Tianye whispered, "When I left Tianluo, I stole a few secret books..."

  He glanced at me a few times, and whispered like a thief, "Actually, , those people in my corps are all puppets now.

  I was greatly surprised, stared at him and said, "Brother Xiao, I don't understand. " "

  My "brother" embarrassed him.

  Xiao Tianye's cheeks were slightly red and he whispered: "There is a puppet manipulation technique in that secret method. "

  " Think about it, it's only been a year since I established the Dragon Scale Corps, and I didn't have much start-up capital before. How come the Corps has developed so quickly? "

  " Because the people I recruited were all people who were about to die at that time, I used secret methods to keep their last bit of anger and train them into puppets. "

  "They don't need to eat, they don't have emotions, and they don't feel pain. They all just obey my orders.

  "Such soldiers are easy to use and cost-effective. Of course, my Dragon Scale Corps will have strong combat effectiveness. " "

  I heard what he said was amazing.

  I don't know any mysterious skills.

  I only know that there is no free lunch in the world. Once you get something, you will definitely pay accordingly.

  Especially like Puppetry is such a heaven-defying skill, and the person who performs it will definitely pay a corresponding price.

  I asked: "Puppetry...has a backlash on you?" "

  Xiao Tianye was silent for a while, and then said a very low "Hmm".

  I said half-seriously: "Tianye, you can't tell when you will become a father now, so you should try your best to do things that will endanger your life. Don't do it. "

  Xiao Tianye didn't say a word.

  I said with a tigerish face: "If Tianluo wants to kill me, then let them come over. What's the point of being in front alone? "

  He still didn't say anything.

  I couldn't help but feel a little angry, so I pushed him and said, "I also want to practice your puppetry. You fucked me all night long, you have to give me some feedback, right? I will also control your Dragon Scale Corps from now on. "

  If practicing puppetry will cause backlash, then I will bear it with Xiao Tianye. I

  will never let this bastard continue to do anything to endure the humiliation.

  Xiao Tianye hugged me tightly and whispered: "Don't do this, Extraordinary..."

  I don't want to follow his path of tragedy. The reason

  why I was treated like this by him is to face difficulties with him, not to rush to tragedy with him.

  I He pushed him and said: "Either we practice puppetry together, then I won't fuck you. "

  Xiao Tianye looked at me dumbfounded.

  I raised my leg and leaned on his waist, rubbed my pussy against him, and said seriously: "I'll give you a week to think about it. If you can't satisfy me in the end, you won't be able to fuck me, you know? "

  Xiao Tianye helplessly hugged me and kissed me, and said with love and hate: "Why are you forcing me like this? "

  I patted him on the shoulder, pretending to be indifferent and said: "You have made me unhappy now, you can leave. "

  I have to force him like this and let him worry about the gains and losses, otherwise this bastard will always do humiliating things without telling me.

  Xiao Tianye left quite helplessly, and before leaving, he treated me like an old father. Quilt.

  My nose is a little sore. When I think about how much he has secretly paid for me in the past two years, I feel uncomfortable and can't sleep. 

  It's not until dawn that I finally I fell asleep.

  When I woke up and it was bright, I discovered a big problem.

  Xiao Tianye, this naughty dog!

  He left big and small marks all over my body!

  These marks did not disappear for two or three days. It won't go away.

  Especially the tooth marks on my neck are so severe that it will take at least a week to disappear.

  But I will go to bed with Song Haotian this Wednesday. How can I let Song Haotian see these marks?

  Wait, Wednesday It's tomorrow!

  How can I eliminate all the marks on my body in one day?