Extra 2: Breastfeeding play/fighting for milk with the child

Extra 2: Breastfeeding play/fighting for milk with the child, breasts being sucked, pussy being licked

I was restless and was about to go into the house when I heard a coquettish voice: "Fanbao."

Song Haotian walked to the balcony.

He first looked down at my two exposed breasts, then looked at me, and his pupils trembled instantly.

"Fanbao?" Song Haotian lifted my face and looked at it again and again, "You are getting more and more beautiful after the confinement period!"

I was very embarrassed and said with a slightly red face: "Don't touch me, I'm feeding the baby."

It would have been better if he hadn't said it, but as soon as he said it, Song Haotian looked down at my breasts again.

In order to facilitate breastfeeding, I wear a very loose top, and I can easily expose a pair of breasts by unbuttoning one button at the collar.

Song Haotian pulled my collar and unbuttoned another button on his own initiative.

This time, the collar was directly opened to the abdomen.

I glared at him in embarrassment.

It's really not serious!

I'm breastfeeding, why is this pervert making trouble?

Song Haotian smiled at me like a Minion drooling: "Fanbao, you look so good when you glare at me, try glaring at me again."

My cheeks flushed.

No matter how thick-skinned I am, I can't stand being teased while breastfeeding.

"I have a child in my arms!" I reminded with a red face, "Don't let the child see these indecent things."

Song Haotian smiled and said, "They are not even one year old, they don't remember anything at all, it doesn't matter even if they see it."

He stretched out his hand to pinch my breast.

Dabao was holding my breast with his chubby hands and sucking.

Song Haotian pinched this breast.

The breast was squeezed, and the milk rushed out.

Dabao was sucking milk hard, but was suddenly rushed by the milk. His little throat didn't react and he immediately coughed.

I was startled and hurried to pat Dabao on the back. 

But I am holding a child in one hand, so I can't free my hands at all.

Song Haotian squatted down, patting Dabao's back with a nervous look on his face.

He secretly glanced at me, then quickly lowered his head, like a dog who made a mistake and knew he would be punished.

I was angry at first, but seeing him so pitiful, I couldn't vent my anger.

"How old are you? You are still so naughty!" I kicked him lightly with my foot, "Go play by yourself."

Song Haotian squatted beside my legs and refused to leave. He rubbed his face against my legs and said, "Fanbao, I won't make trouble anymore. Don't chase me away."

He is one year younger than me, and now he is acting so spoiled, I can't help but feel soft in my heart.

"It's up to you." I can't do anything about him, "Just don't affect the baby's feeding anymore."

Song Haotian squatted beside my legs obediently for less than three seconds before he started to be dishonest again.

He reached out and touched the inside of my thigh, and asked in a lecherous tone: "Fanbao, how long will they need to drink milk?"