79 - Pregnancy play/Fxcked from front to back

Xiao Tianye and Song Haotian looked at each other, both with helpless and funny expressions.

I was really angry.

Why are these two bitches being so pretentious?

I am not afraid of a pregnant husband, so what are they afraid of?

I deliberately provoked them, moaning: "Go find me a breast pump... ah..."

Song Haotian was really provoked by me, and he came to rub and grab my breasts first.

He knelt on the bed, and slowly held my breasts from behind with his hands.

"Uh ah..."

I was rubbed very happily, and I couldn't help turning my head to kiss Song Haotian.

But Shen Buyu was still fucking me from below, and I was pushed up and down, so I couldn't kiss Song Haotian.

Song Haotian probably saw my dilemma and took the initiative to kiss me from behind with his head tilted.

"Um..."

I was kissed but pushed up again, and my lips were suddenly separated from Song Haotian.

I was really unsatisfied.

The thrusting of my lower body and the kneading of my chest gave me an irresistible tingling sensation throughout my upper body.

My throat was itchy and dry. I not only wanted to scream, but I also wanted to kiss.

Only by intercourse of lips and tongue with others and exchanging saliva with each other could my dry and astringent throat be relieved.

"Mmm..."

I shook my head impatiently, searching for Xiao Tianye's figure from my shaking vision.

He was finally seduced by me to join the "battle".

Xiao Tianye pressed one knee on the bed, leaned over to hold up my face, and lowered his head to kiss me.

I was finally able to kiss someone easily and wantonly, and I quickly kissed Xiao Tianye back eagerly.

"Mmm... hum..."

The thrusting of my lower body made the kiss turbulent.

Xiao Tianye held my face with both hands, and kept adjusting the angle to chase me as I shook.

I felt an itch in my back hole, and I especially wanted them to insert a dick into it.

But the current riding position is not suitable for rear entry.

Plus, my belly is a bit big, so I can't just lie down and raise my butt to let people fuck, because that would press my belly.

I was really horny and thirsty. I protected my belly with one hand and rubbed Shen Buyu's chest muscles with the other hand, signaling him to change the position quickly.

Shen Buyu was so tired of me that he had to stand up and hug me.

I guessed that he probably wanted to stand up and hug me to fuck me.

But the bed was too soft, it was hard to exert force, and it was easy to lose stability if I moved too much.

Shen Buyu hugged me and got off the bed face to face.

My stomach hit him, which was a bit uncomfortable.

I quickly hugged his neck with both hands, then leaned back to keep my stomach away from his chest.

Song Haotian also got off the bed.

He stood behind me, holding my waist with one hand to support me, and the other hand to expand and pump my back hole.