77 - Angry Pregnant Wife: Come home quickly! I want to make love! Tonight!

I never expected that I would get pregnant!

I, a man, got pregnant!

I, a soldier king, got pregnant!

I was confused for a long time before I finally accepted this seemingly bizarre fact.

Well, I'm already a grown-up, so it seems reasonable to get pregnant -

Bullshit!

I was so angry that I lay on the bed and yelled at the three assholes: "Wear a condom when you have sex in the future!!"

"Okay, okay." Song Haotian responded repeatedly, but the voice sounded perfunctory. He gently stroked my belly, coaxing me like a child, "Don't be angry, you have a baby now. If you get angry, it's not good for the baby or you."

Shen Buyu, the old dog, lay down beside me and kissed the top of my head, comforting me like an old father coaxing a child: "Don't be angry, Xiao Lu, anger will cause blood to flow backwards, and your body can't bear it."

Xiao Tianye took my hand and kissed it like he was guarding a baby, and said carefully: "Fan Fei, don't be angry. The doctor said that getting angry during pregnancy is prone to accidents."

What happened?

Of course, miscarriage or something.

I saw that these three bastards were so taboo about talking about this kind of word, and the anger in my heart disappeared for a while.

It's just that it's strange for a man to be pregnant.

I am in a very complicated state of mind now.

I touched my lower abdomen, which was very flat. I couldn't imagine that there was a little life under this skin.

"You are eight weeks pregnant now." Xiao Tianye showed a fatherly look on his face, "I don't know if the baby is a boy or a girl."

"It must be a girl!" Song Haotian said with a smile, "Look at how beautiful I am, my daughter must be as beautiful as me."

I was speechless.

Xiao Song can always refresh my perception of his thick skin.

"Why should my daughter look like you?" Shen Buyu said unconvinced, "My facial features are also good. If my daughter looks like me, she will definitely be a beauty."

Xiao Tianye looked at me seriously and smiled gently, "If my daughter has a face like Feifan, and eyes and nose like me, she must be very beautiful - her mouth must also look like Feifan, Feifan's mouth is very beautiful."

I had a trance feeling of being out of the matter, but after hearing what Tianye said, I suddenly felt like a "male mother" and my heart gradually softened.

Song Haotian stared at me again and again, arguing: "My daughter must be a perfect combination of me and Fanbao, she is definitely a great beauty!"

Shen Buyu said in a tone of an old senior: "Don't argue, my daughter must look like me. My daughter can't look like you, right?"

I knew I was in trouble when I heard this.

As expected, Song Haotian was the first to explode: "Uncle, what do you mean by that? What do you mean the daughter is yours? How can you be sure that the daughter is not mine and Tianye's?"

Shen Buyu smiled slightly contemptuously: "Xiao Lu and I have slept the most, if the child is not mine, whose is it?"

Song Haotian sneered: "Pregnancy is not about who does it more, but about whose sperm is the best! Uncle, you are old, how can your sperm outrun us young people in our early twenties?"