Chapter 1: Starter✨

San was sleeping peacefully and then Hongjoong barged into his room and hits his biceps and yells ''GET UP GAY UP FAT UP'' (crazy form Ash ver😎) and then San jolted awake and started whining ''whydidyouhitme'' then Wooyoung came into San's room out of nowhere, to protect him and does the sui while yelling ''YOU GET AWAY HONGJOONG ONLY I CAN BANG HIM''.

San and Hongjoong both look at Wooyoung with a bombastic side eye and disgust while San finally decides to speak in a normal voice yet confused ''WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?''

And Wooyoung contemplates his life decisions at this point while everybody's attention is diverted to Seonghwa who's standing at the doorframe wearing sunglasses and looks at them with a rather smirking expression as he pulls his glasses lower with his one finger.

(Like this but I couldn't find Seonghwa doing this so let's let Prince Hyunjin demonstrate)

Mingi who was sleeping with San finally wakes up and ofc doesn't understand even one bit of the ordeal that was ensuing.

Yunho can be heard yelling from his room ''GUYS THE PANCAKE IS BURNT!''.

And Yeosang who was hiding in San's bathroom to spy on him and Mingi comes out and yells back to Yunho ''DONT WORRY IM COMING''.

And now Hongjoong is even more concerned abt his members as he thinks what is wrong with them, then Jongho comes crawling out from under San and Mingi's bed and then everybody in the room looks at him shooketh and he feels awkward and says ''oh hey guys......I was searching for my......cat......yeah......''.

San and Mingi yell at him ''YOU DON'T HAVE A CAT!''.

And Jongho scurries away running like King Chris Sanji I mean Captain Jack Sparrow or bang chan.

Hongjoong facepalms and Mingi gets up from the bed and falls down face flat and then Seonghwa comes running to him like the mum he is and says to him in a grandpa's voice ''Son are you okay!?''.

And mingi gets up and replies ''yeah mum I'm fine'' and smiles cheekily while Hongjoong lightly bangs his head against the wall then San says ''honey don't hurt yourself please''.

And then Wooyoung looks at him feeling betrayed as he says ''babe are you cheating on me!!!!???''.

San looks at him with a questioning look on his face as he says ''bro I'm straight'' and Wooyoung replies back ''you just called Hongjoong honey!?''.

Hongjoong finally stops banging his head and says ''I'm your hyung okay!''.

San is then left questioning his words as he finally exclaims and shrugs ''I just said that I didn't mean it''.

Wooyoung sighs as his heart breaks and he picks up a pillow from San and Mingi's bed and starts dragging it along with him as he makes his way to the bathroom to cry himself in the bathtub.

While this was happening seonghwa was consoling Mingi since he fell down face flat and then Yunho on his way to their room as he sees Wooyoung walking out he greets him ''hey woowoo how's your morning?''.

Wooyoung looks up at him and then looks back down while continues to walk he says ''I'm going the cry for another week again''.

Yunho gets the clue that something happened between him and San again as he enters Mingi and San's room while he has a frying pan in his hand and holds up a burnt pancake and looks like he has lost hope and drops it as he falls on the floor bowing to hongjoong ''hyung please help yeosang was of no help''.

With this hongjoong again feels the need to abandon all forms of life and live in a jungle as he sighs and replies ''get up I'll help you''.

Upload date : March 23, 2024 (yunho day yay)
Written by : yours truly😌

Author's note :
Hello guys! I'm back with a BANGer😏 I originally wrote this back on Feb 24 but since a dreaded season of exams was passing thru at that time I was unable to thus it also gave me an opportunity to upload it today on Yunho's birthday im so great ikr. I sent my two friends this and they were like 💀💀💀 what has happened to you and I was like Bro idk😭 anywho ATEEZ PRISON!!!!! you might be wondering when I became a fan or maybe not but I'll tell you anyway I became a fan of Ateez exactly 3 days ago on 20th March (hyunjin's birthday😁) but exactly a year ago bc of my dear friend @sunshineweirdo
(lowkey I've no idea what this is also I can assure you I wasn't high on caffeine or anything bc mum wouldn't let me drink coffee bc I've a bad throat rn and she said it'll make it worse 💀I miss my coffeeeeeeee😭😭😭😭😭)

 I sent my two friends this and they were like 💀💀💀 what has happened to you and I was like Bro idk😭 anywho ATEEZ PRISON!!!!! you might be wondering when I became a fan or maybe not but I'll tell you anyway I became a fan of Ateez exactly 3 day...

Also, I looked like this while I was writing the ch not like Hyunjin bro he was crafted by gods and we were made in a rip off Santa Christmas factor or smth anyways I'm talking abt the hair also making the hair a little less tamed I low-key look like a lion sometimes but I did steal my mum's Willy Wonka glasses and I was wearing that like a Karen aunty🤣(and even tho it's not a poem a great example of alliteration can be seen here I've been studying too much English at this point but who cares I love literature😁)

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNHO!!!!!!!!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩