Prologue

I don't think this really needs a prologue since nothing is going to be different apart from the insane imagination of mine but let's see anyways

In the bustling dorm of Ateez, chaos reigns supreme from the crack of dawn. Seonghwa, the designated morning alarm, snoozes through his own cacophonous ringing, leaving the other members to jolt awake in a comical frenzy. Mingi stumbles out of bed with his hair resembling a bird's nest, while Yeosang, still half-asleep, mistakes a pillow for his favourite hoodie.

Downstairs in the kitchen, chaos takes on a culinary form as Yunho attempts to cook breakfast, only to set off the smoke alarm within minutes. San, always the daredevil, attempts to skateboard through the narrow corridors, narrowly avoiding collisions with furniture and unsuspecting members.

As they pile into the van for rehearsals, chaos ensues as they debate over the day's playlist, with Wooyoung arguing for classic rock while Jongho lobbies for K-pop hits. Meanwhile, Hongjoong takes charge of the snacks, unleashing a torrent of laughter as he unveils an array of bizarre culinary concoctions he insists are "breakfast of champions."

During breaks, chaos takes on a whole new dimension as they engage in impromptu dance battles, with Mingi's awkward moves never failing to elicit uproarious laughter. Yeosang, the resident prankster, orchestrates elaborate schemes that leave the others in stitches, while Hongjoong, the peacemaker, attempts to restore order amidst the hilarity.

As the day winds down, chaos gives way to moments of camaraderie and friendship. Gathered around a makeshift campfire in the backyard, they swap stories and share their hopes and dreams, united by their passion for music and each other.

And as they finally retire to their rooms, exhaustion gives way to contented smiles, knowing that amidst the chaos of their everyday lives, they have found a family—a bond that transcends the stage and the spotlight.