Chapter 2: A day in life of Ateez😶

A typical day in Ateez's life, when they were practicing for WORK's choreography and took a break. San asks "What time is it?". Our very willing wooyoung replies with "Give me attention o'clock" with a giga chad smirking face.

Seonghwa stood up like Gojo when he's about to unleash his most fatal move, LIMITLESS!, with his head hung low, and took out his left shoe to either throw at Wooyoung or run after him with it in his hand.

Hongjoong dramatically pretended to pass out so that he wouldn't have to deal with them again. (nobody batted an eye at him, he was secretly happy) Jongho impulsively played Criminal Love from enhypen and Yeosang for some strange reason started singing Sweet Venom when clearly CRIMINAL LOVE was playing.

Mingi spawns ramyeon (actually the manager brings it to him) and starts eating it while watching the whole ordeal. Yunho somehow gets chopsticks and starts eating it with him. Seeing this Mingi gets offended and pushes Yunho away, and thus they started the LEGENDARY catfight.

Now back to Seonghwa and Wooyoung, since Wooyoung didn't get phased by Seonghwa's VERY DIRTY shoe! Seonghwa first attempts to throw one of his shoe, let's call it shoe 1, after it missed the target by a light year he decided that he'd run after him to try and bonk him on the head with his other VERY DIRTY shoe! They start running around in circles like a cat and a dog.

After what seemed like a whole YouTube video, Seonghwa manages to catch Wooyoung and doesn't bonk him the head very the VERY DIRTY shoe 2, as at the end of the day Wooyoung was his child and a mother could never hurt her very own child. You might be thinking how Wooyoung managed to escape death, sorry I mean Seonghwa each time, well that's because every time Seonghwa got too close to Wooyoung he'd start dancing like a MANIAC (yes skz!!!!!), seeing this view in front of him Seonghwa couldn't help but laugh, and that's the story how a son escapes his mum.

But Seonghwa doesn't just let Wooyoung go, because guilty is charged, and now Wooyoung has to carry Seonghwa where he wants to go on his back like a piggyback ride, the next level of personal chauffer.

Coming back to the catfight, Yunho bribes Mingi with video games and Mingi lets him eat his ramen with him and watch the show.

Meanwhile the others, well Yeosang and Jongho had left to get themselves some ramen because their manager refused to bring them some (T_T). Some might think that San must be in some sort of trauma or shock, but man had already experienced so much daily that it didn't bother him now, so he went to the gym with Changbin, and unfortunately or fortunately Hongjoong was still on the ground but now he had actually fallen asleep pretending to have been passed out.

Thus concluded a very nORmAl day in the life of Ateez. Hope you enjoyed the show, come back next time at 7 pm, only one Disney channel. (nostalgia🤌🤌)

— — — — — — — —

word count : 514 words
upload date : July 16th, 2024
idea/written by : yours truly 😌

Hello my lovelies! (I'm British)
I've finally crafted another chapter of this insane abomination, actually I had this like idk maybe 3 months back but I never completed it bc I'm lazy and I like to procrastinate, but I've made it my monthly goal to update each one of my books this month, so yeah

See ya around!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!