Trivia + Future

Trivia

1. Y/N was originally supposed to have a pet owl, but I just never went along with it. But I might in season 2.

2. Y/N wasn't supposed to get back together with Velvette. But because of the fan comments and how much people were talking about her, and because of grunion interest, I decided to get them back together.

3. For flashbacks, I wanted show more of Y/N life when he was alive, and his original harem. But I really didn't have anything fleshed out.

4. This was almost Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss. But I scrapped that idea as I decided it was better making them separate ideas.

5. Y/N ships Livewire x Parasite for the DCAU.

6. Y/N's favorite Superman The Animated Series episodes are Feeding Time, The Way of All Flesh, Stolen Memories, Live Wire, and Double Dose.

7. Y/N's favorite Thomas and Friends characters are Thomas, Edward, James, Toby, Douglas, Arthur, and Neville.

8. Y/N and Carmilla have a Friends with Benefits relationship, but both are willing to be something more.

9. Despite his reserved nature, Y/N has a hidden talent for singing and often hums tunes from his favorite TV shows and movies. And loves pop music.

10. Y/N has a sweet tooth and loves indulging in his favorite desserts, especially chocolate chip cookies and ice cream.

11. Y/N has an encyclopedic knowledge of classic cartoons and anime, and he often surprises his friends with obscure trivia and references from their favorite shows.

12. Despite his reserved nature, Y/N has a knack for stand-up comedy and enjoys making people laugh with his clever wit and observational humor.

13. While he's not a fan of Spider-Man himself, he absolutely loves the Sam Raimi-directed Spider-Man movies, and Spider Man villains like Venom, Morbius, Kraven, Scorpion, Electro, and Black Cat.

Plans for season 2

1. There will be more Charlie x Y/N, Vaggie x Y/N , and Cherri x Y/N in season 2.

2. Niffty will become a more involved member of the Harem.

3. I wanna do a chapter where Y/N try's to make a show based on his kids show idea, Gaddis Home. And one where he try's to make a superhero movie.

4. Y/N will have a missing arm and the eyepatch for awhile before getting a robotic arm and possibly a new eye.

5. Only two or three or four more girls will be added to the harem. At least. It's hard enough with four girls.

6. There will be five smut chapters. Velvette, Cherri, Charlie, Vaggie, and all four. In that order.

7. I'll include flashbacks to Y/N's past as the Shy Reaper.

8. I'll do a full chapter of Y/N's past after season 2.

9. Since Vivziepop stated in an interview that the Vees are going to be a bigger part of season two as antagonists, this will add something to Y/N and Velvette's relationship, with conflict of interest and Velvette questioning her loyalty.

What do you wanna see?

What do you think will happen?

What do you think of the story?

Also, Y/N will not be a badass. There are too many of those.