FORTY NINE - THE TIME HAS COME

Emma was feeling exhausted and drained. She had just embarked on the first week of her eighth month of pregnancy, and with each passing day, her body seemed to be getting bigger and bigger, and the physical discomforts were starting to take a toll on her. Her prenatal appointments were now more frequent, and she constantly craved ice cream, her favorite comfort food. Her lower back was continually hurting, and her feet were swollen and tired from carrying around the extra weight. Every night before bed, Patrick would give her a relaxing foot massage, which would ease her pain and bring her comfort. This simple gesture of love made Emma silently thank him for being by her side throughout her pregnancy.

Upon the release of her new song (Young and Beautiful) to be included in the movie The Great Gatsby, Emma was elated to find that it had been received positively by the audience. The song's success was not the only reason for her happiness, as she had just released her tenth studio album - an album that was different from any other project she had ever worked on before. Admittedly, she was nervous before the album's release, but she was surprised and overjoyed by the positive feedback she was receiving from her fans. What made her even more grateful was that her latest album had won over a new generation of fans, who were now following her work with enthusiasm and support.

 What made her even more grateful was that her latest album had won over a new generation of fans, who were now following her work with enthusiasm and support

Emma had set a clear boundary regarding her interviews. She had made it well-known that she would only be willing to participate in interviews focused on her work and music and that her personal life was to remain private.

Amid the media frenzy surrounding her pregnancy, Emma and Patrick were in high demand for exclusive interviews with several magazines. However, despite their previous willingness to be open with the public about their personal life, they felt that this particular moment in their life was one that they wanted to keep private. Emma wanted to savor the experience with Patrick and make it a specific time for them. They both agreed that they would share the news of their pregnancy only on their own terms and when they felt ready. This decision gave Emma a sense of relief and happiness, knowing she could enjoy this time in her life without the added pressure of constant media scrutiny.

Emma's love for Patrick only grew stronger with each passing day. She was amazed by his kindness, patience, and unwavering support as they prepared to welcome their first child. Patrick had a natural talent for nurturing, and Emma felt blessed to have him by her side. She knew he would make an incredible father and looked forward to seeing him bond with their little one. Emma cherished the moments they spent together, planning for the future and dreaming about all the extraordinary adventures they would have as a family.

Despite Patrick's dream of building their dream house, he postponed the plan due to Emma's advanced pregnancy. Instead, they both agreed to renovate their home to create a comfortable and safe environment for their soon-to-be-born baby. The couple spent countless hours researching and carefully planning all the changes that needed to be made. And just a few days ago, the household underwent some extensive renovations to prepare for the new addition to the family.