Chapter 9

JENNIE

"Thankyou Mr. Foster." Lisa shook his hand and I did the same.

"Welcome and I'm so glad to close a deal with you." She smiled.

"Once again thank you." I said and then she walked out from the room. I sat down and Lisa kissed my cheek.

"How about we celebrate this?" She asked and I sighed. I closed my eyes and laid my head to the desk.

"You tired?" She asked and I just ignored her.

"Let's go to my apartment and rest.. okay?" She asked and I turned my head to her. I nodded and she pulled me. She slipped her arm around my waist to support me. We walked out from the meeting room and then went down to the basement to her car.

"I want to eat."

"What do you want?" She asked.

"That Montel Pizza."

"Jennie.. that's like 1 hour away." I pushed her away and just got inside the car. I put on the seatbelt and she got in too.

"Piss again? You sure get piss a lot.." she hissed and I scowled. I opened the seatbelt and opened the door.

"Jennie.." she held my hand and I turned to her.

"Look Lisa.." I sighed and she's waiting for me to continue what I was going to say.

"Am I really your girlfriend?" I asked.

"Of course you are."

"Well.. do you treat me like one?"

"Jennie.. I literally almost move to New York because my girlfriend in New York. I rarely to back to Philippines. and I spend almost all my time with you.. isn't it that pretty clear?" She said and I sighed.

"What do you want? Should I prove it to you more? What should I do? You want to move in with me?" She asked a bunch of questions.

"I never feel that I'm dating you, Lisa." I know that she's only using me for fun and to close deals here and there. We have already dated for almost 2 months and she already close around 10 deals which is quite crazy. She used my connection and our relationship for shortcut.

"Jennie.. You're being clingy.. you know I hate clingy girl."

"Are you serious with me?" I asked straight to the point. I asked that because I like her already. I know the consequence of that so well.. she won't like me back but seeing her almost everyday..

I discovered a lot of things in the process and it made me like her.

She's charismatic, a gentlewoman, responsible.. a woman with her words, she's charming.. she's smart.. she's a good cook. She might treat me good as a formality as my girlfriend but she never give her heart. I guess.. she never even wanted to like me.

"Yes.. I'm serious with you." Well that was shocking..

"Are you serious or not? If you're serious.. marry me then.." I said to her seriously and she was speechless. I know that.. she was speechless about the idea of marriage.

"Jennie. we just dated for 2 months.”

"Why? I felt right.." I'm not lying even though she never gave her heart for me. I feel like I'm dating a robot.

"Jennie, we're still young and you said you."

"I changed my mind." I hissed coldly.

"Why the sudden change?" She asked and I'm starting to get tired with this situation.

"I'm outta here.." I said and opened the door again. I got out from the car planning to go up again to catch a taxi. I'm so tired.

I know it's stupid to play along a game that I know that I will lose. I thought she might fall in love with me in the middle just like Rosé and Jisoo but I was wrong. She never even thinks about it and she never cares.

I lose completely.. I'm done.

I turned my body planning to break up with her but suddenly she got out from the car..

"Let's get married." That shocked me. My breath got hitch and she walked towards me.

"Let's get married.. in 2 months.. can you plan a wedding in 2 months?" She asked me and that still got me speechless.

"Jennie.." she stood in front of me and I looked at her speechless.

"Can you?"

"Yeah.. I can.. plan a wedding in 2 months." I said stuttering a little bit.

"Good.. now please.. can we go eat something and don't be mad at me again please?" She offered her hand and I took it. I nodded and we walked back to the car.

"Can you just cook for me?" I asked and she nodded. She drove back to her apartment and we both turned silent. None of us wanted to start the conversation.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked and I walked to the kitchen to look at what's inside her fridge. Suddenly she slipped her arms around my waist from the back.

"Jennie.." I turned my body to her and looked at her seriously.

"Let's talk.. I can't stand this." I pulled her hand dragging her towards the sofa. I gestured to her to sit and I sat across her.

"Are you serious about marriage?" I asked.

"Yes, Jennie. I'm serious."

"I never thought you would agree to this."

"Why? You only testin-"

"I really like you Lisa... a lot. It's crazy to say that I never got this kind of feeling from anyone before and you gave me this feeling since the day we met. I was attracted to you since that day and until now.. it's just.. keep growing and growing." I said truthfully.. she was just looking at me with an unreadable expression.

"I like you too.. Jennie." She said that without any emotion and I know from that second.. She will never be mine. She likes me because she can produce money. She likes me because for her I'm just her puppet to attract dealers to deal with her.. nothing more.

I plastered a smile on my face and walked to her. I hugged her tightly and kissed her big time. We made out on the sofa, we stopped because of my growling stomach.

"I'll cook something for you.."

☆☆☆
Hi guys I dont know if I'm on the right path
Hahaha ..
😅😅😅

I miss writing
😉