Epilogue

LISA

"Lisa! You're freaking crazy!" Jennie bursted angrily at me.

"I have to do it or else you will run away again." I said and she looked at me disbelief.

"Lisa freaking Manoban! I'M NOT MARRYING YOU IF YOU'RE ACTING LIKE THIS!" She bursted and pointed at the handcuffs.

"See.. that's what I'm preventing.." I said and she smacked my chest.

"Open it!" She hissed angrily.

"Not until we officially married." I said and she sighed big time.

"You're a one crazy freak." Jisoo came in with Rosé They both looked at me disbelief.

"I don't want her to run away again."

"I WON'T!" Jennie bursted beside me.

"You need to open the handcuffs." Jisoo said and I shook my head.

"I'm not marrying you." Jennie took off the ring.

"Fine fine fine." I took out the key and opened the handcuffs.

"Now get out.. I'm changing." She said as she's trying to push me out from her changing room.

"No baby.. I'm staying here.. No."

"She won't go anywhere." Jisoo pulled me out and I sighed.

"I hate you, Lisa Manoban!" Jennie hissed before Rosé closed the door.

"See.. See that behavior! If she runs away.. I'm going to kill you!" I hissed at Jisoo and she laughed.

"She won't run away.. If she does.. You can make another wedd-" I turned to Jisoo and glared big time. She gestured to me to get into my changing room. I walked in and turned on my laptop to activate the CCTV in Jennie's changing room.

"Dude! You're a pervert!" Jisoo said.

"That's my own girlfriend.. no.. future wife.. no.. no.. my wife!"

"Yet.." Jisoo said and I threw a bottle at her.

"I don't want her to run away.. you know I was a fucking wreck."

"I know.. That's love dude.. That's love."

"Shut up!" I kept my eyes on my laptop and smiled knowing that she won't runaway. Not long after that the staff asked me to go out. I walked out and Jisoo calmed me down.

I walked towards the aisle and stood there waiting for Jennie anxiously. I turned to Jisoo.. and she chuckled looking at me.

"You look like an idiot."

"Thanks a lot!" I hissed and the MC announced that the bride is coming. All the guests stood up and I smiled in relief that she wouldn't run away. She walked down the aisle with her dad and she smiled widely at me.

Her dad gave her hand to me and I chuckled at myself.

"I'm so glad that you don't run away.” I said.

"I can run away now.." She hissed and smacked my arm. We started the wedding and it ran so smoothly that I'm so happy. There's no more games.. no more crying and just.. happiness. At last.. I'm marrying the love of my life.

"I love you, beautiful." I kissed her cheek and she turned to me smiling widely.

"Love you too, you crazy and possessive woman." She pointed at my chest.

"Can't wait to have a crazy life with you." I whispered and she crashed her lips to mine. I hugged her really tightly to deepen the kiss.

"Okay.. it's time to cut the cake." Jisoo ruined the moment again. I swear she always does that.

"Let's cut the cake."

"I'm so happy for you, Jennie Ki-" I glared at Yaya and she laughed.

"Oops.. I forgot that she's married to a baboon like you." Yaya smirked and I hissed at her.

"Thankyou Yaya." Jennie hugged Yaya.

"Jennie Kim Manoban now." I whispered to her ear and kissed her cheek.

"I'll think about that."

"Think about it? Excuse me?!" I asked her and she laughed.

"You're so serious.. Chill a little bit love, this is our wedding day."

"You're mine.. You know that?" I asked.

"Duh.." She pointed at her ring and rolled her eyes. I took her hand and walked towards the wedding cake. We both held the knife and cut the cake together. The guest clapped their hands and wished us a happy life by drinking a glass of champagne together.

"I love you." I said and looked straight to her beautiful eyes.

"I love you too." Jennie smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Honeymoon to Paris?" I asked and her eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Yeah.. I've already prepared for you for our wedding.. back then."

"Well.. We're married now, gorgeous." She smirked and leaned closer to me.

"You owe me another infinite coupon." I whispered and she looked at me weirdly.

"Since when?!"

"You owe me one for letting you go to Jimin's birthday party." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Ugh.. I don't remember that."

"Love.. You owe me one and I want to use it on our first night in Paris." I said whispering to her ear with a really seducing tone. Her body froze and she turned to me.

"I think.. I like that idea." She said and turned to me, biting her lips.

"Don't do that now please.."

"Why?" She asked in a really seducing tone, she bit her lips again and looked at me with that eyes.

"Jennie.... this is our wedding and please don't torture me.”

"I love torturing you.. I'm sorry." She said and I hugged her tightly.

"I love you Lisa Manoban, My wife"

"I Love you so much.. Love, my lovely wife"

☆☆☆
THANKS AGAIN!!
😘😘😘