Chapter 23

LISA

Three months later..

"Are you a human or a monkey?" Jisoo asked and I ignored her. I sipped all the strong liquor in one shot. Jisoo took all the alcohol away from me and punched me really hard. This is not the first time she punched me.. it's been a hundred of times and I just let her.

"Get yourself together and find her!" She bursted angrily and I sighed. I got up from my seat and walked out from the private room. I got into my car and sped up to my apartment. I opened my apartment door and froze to see Jennie standing in front of the fridge smiling at me.

"Jennie" I called her and smiled. I walked to her but she disappeared.

"Lisa!" I turned to the dining room and saw her gesturing for me to see. I walked to her and again.. she disappeared. I've been hallucinating her since she left. I'm starting to get crazy. I screamed my lungs out.

"I miss you!" I screamed again and sat on the sofa crying again. Her disappearance really made me crazy and it started to hunt me. I've been hallucinating her for the past 3 months.

I dragged myself to my room and threw myself to my bed. I hugged her pillow and now her scent is almost gone. I cried again and again.

"I miss you.. please come back." I begged and inhaled her scent.

"I miss you so much.. I'm sorry.. It was my fault.. I'm sorry." I cried again and again.

"Lisa." I heard Jennie's voice and turned to the door. I saw her smiling and I got up.. and again.. it's a hallucination. I walked out from my room and took out another can of beer from my fridge. I turned to the sink to wash my hand when suddenly I remembered when we played around with the water. I closed my eyes and completely not on my right mind.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and I took it out of my pocket. My eyes widen to see Jennie's name on the screen. I picked up.

"I miss you Jennie. please come back to me."

"Lisa, it's me Yaya."

"Yaya? But the scre-"

"You're hallucinating again, aren't you?" She asked in a sad tone.

"Sorry."

"Get yourself together, Lisa"

"I can't face her.. Yaya." I said truthfully. "I hurted her in many ways.. How can I face her?" I asked and she sighed.

"Until when? Until when you're going to act like this." She asked.

"I don't know."

"She's dating a guy named Jungkook now.. I bet you know him." That made me close my eyes.

"I know him."

"Then.."

"Let her be." I said.

"You're fucking insane." She ended the call and I threw my phone randomly. I leaned to the fridge and slid my body down to the floor. I felt my heart aching so bad and I closed my eyes.. After that I blacked out.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked up to the ceiling.

"Lisa.. how can you be an idiot?!" I turned to see Jennie.

"Jennie.. I'm sorry and I-" It's a hallucination again.

"Until when you're going to be like this, Lisa?" I turned my head to see my mom sitting on the chair beside my bed.

"Mom." I got up and I realized that I was on my bed.

"She left you.. Lisa! Get in your sense and find someone else!" My mom bursted and I sighed. I sat straight and learned to wall.

"I was mad at Yaya at that time. She picked Nadech instead of me. I really loved Yaya at that time, mom. She was perfect in my eyes.. and I was mad at her that she picked him than me." I decided to tell her the full story.

"I found out that she has a friend named Jennie and they both are close. I was planning to make Yaya jealous by trying to hit on her friend but it's not working and I decided to be a workaholic. I found out that Jennie had a lot of business relationships and at that time I wasn't in my right mind. I was still angry and wanted someone else to feel the same feeling as mine."

"I knew that Jennie liked me at that time and I used her to get deals and played with her heart.. I made her fall in love with me and planned to break her heart just like Yaya did to me. I know it's childish but.. I wasn't on my right mind."

"Jennie is a really good and kind girl. She slowly creeped into my heart and I was the one who ended falling in love with her but everything was too late. She found out that I only use her to get deals, especially York Company.." I sighed and tears came out from my eyes.

"I will do the same if I were her." My mom suddenly said and I looked up to her.

"I can't believe you did that, I didn't raise you to be like this, Lisa" She said and I nodded weakly.

"She deserves better than to be with you." My mom said and I nodded.

"I know mom.. I wish I could turn back time and fix everything." I said sadly.

"She came to me.. 3 days after she left the wedding." My eyes widened and I turned my head in horror.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"She apologized to us and lied to us that it was her fault.. I slapped her but she kept saying sorry. She even lied to us.. She even went down on her knees asking for forgiveness when she can go away not caring about us." Unbelievable.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"What should I? You will defend her and- I know what will you do.. so I stay quite and besides she's the one who begged us not to tell you."

"I miss her, mom."

"Then go find her.." She said and I sighed.

"How can I face her? I don-"

"Fix and get yourself ready.. I bet she will come to the event tonight." She cut me and I raised my eyebrows.

"Charity even.. go."

"I don-"

"Just shut up and get your ass to the bathroom!" She hissed and pulled me out from my bed.

☆☆☆