Chapter 2: "The everlasting despair."

Chapter 2: The everlasting despair.
Kiara was just walking on the mall and he she stumbled upon a happy family eating inside of a fast food then she suddenly remembers her past life with her loving mom and dad.

It was year 2005 kiara was just a young girl, she was five at the time so she dint get abuse at those times, 2005 was the years of her joy she was happy with her parents but the fun and joy were cut in the year 2010.

Her parents were fighting because a friend of her mother caught his father cheating. Her mother was very upset so as her father.. they heard them fighting screaming at each other. After a day or two her parents decided to break up.

Her mother called her aunt and decided to take her to Cebu City. Herr mother decided to pack everything her clothes, toys, and other things a child needs. Her aunt arrived and came to pick her up, her mother said her good byes. Kiara on the other hand was crying she isn't ready to live without her mother.

She arrived at her aunts house after traveling by ship, everything was going good for her for the past 6 months. But as years goes by and time goes by her aunt and her uncle treated her like garbage. 1 mistake she makes is instant punishment. There was a time where her uncle nearly killed her because she messed up.

Life was getting harsh and harsh for her as days and years goes by. They enrolled her to a nice private school but they treated her like a garbage. She tried calling her mom but she isn't answering same for her grandparents. Her allowance got lower and lower so she decided to become a working student of this school that he studied.

Many years later after he got hired. He met this guy he was handsome and a very gently boy. Many months later they fell in love with each other. They started dating in secret without her relatives knowing.

They ate together, they explored new places, the two planned their future. They planned on getting married, getting a mansion, a car and they have plans on having children.

However those plans are just and illusions of love and faith. When kiara was on her way to work she saw her boyfriend with another girl. She then confronted them.

"Y..you what's the meaning of this?!" she asked angrily. "No she's just my friend kiara! Theres nothing to worry." Her ex replied. "Babe who's this? You never told me about her. Are you cheating on me?!" the girl replied. "I knew it! I read all of your messages and you were cheating with me with this Myra girl. Jack you told me that you loved me with all your heart yet you cheated on me!" She replied with tears coming out of her eyes. "What am I gonna do with you?! Your family don't even care for you!" Jack replied. "Have I not done enough for you? Have you seen my worth! I did everything for your jack, we even planned our future together but those plans have gone to shit!" She replied angrily.

She then slapped jack in the face then the two started fighting slapping each other, pulling each other's hair and then were stopped by a jack. "Enough with this nonsense! Kiara were no longer together so please leave and don't show your face again." He said.

Kiara then left in frustration. With her past experiences with her relatives and jack cheating. Kiara have turned to this nonchalant girl that doesn't give damn to this world, her relatives have turned her to a hateful person.

It was then in the year 2024 where he met a guy called elmer, he keeps seeing elmer everyday saying hi to her and she kept ignoring him. Something inside elmer made kiara change her heart.

To Be Continued