Chapter 1: The first day of school.

The Forbidden Love

Chapter 1: First day of class.
The summer of thee year 2024 is nearing. A boy by the name of Elmer Eskudio was looking for a school that he can study on then he heard of USPF a university that's very old yet a nice school. He planned on taking the course of Law and enrolling tomorrow.

The next day, he woke up and took a shower, many moments later he was done with taking a shower and prepared his documents or requirements for enrolling. After he was done with it he then took his breakfast that his mom prepared for him. Many moments later he changed and left his home and took a ride on his way to the school.

He arrived at the cashier the line wasn't that long and started paying the enroll fees and other things that's needed for studying. Not too long later he was done paying the stuff like Books, Uniforms, and ID he explored the explored the place like the Gym, Elementary building, JHS building, SHS building, and the green building which is where his class room is located.

He entered the building and took the elevator to second floor and explored around the area he saw different classrooms and the College Library. When he approached the library he saw the librarian or the one who's taking care of the attendance.

The girl had a long hair, with eye glasses, and her aura and beauty stunned Elmer to his core. "Is she really a student? Her aura and.. her beauty is stunning" those questions and words entered his mind. The girl then looked at her in confusion then he stopped looking, the girl wondered what elmer is doing but she moved on and continued doing her task.

Elmer then left the library, as he was walking her can remember the girl's stare it made him feel something unusual yet beautiful. But he just brush it off.

The last saturday of summer. Elmer went out to buy things like Notebooks, Pens and pencils, basically everything a student needs. He was done buying things when suddenly he saw the same girl he saw from the library and approached her.

"Hey! Aren't you that girl from the library that's taking care of attendance?" he asked in a friendly tone. " Why do you ask me that?" she said in a calm tone. "W-well I was trying to get to know you well actually." he said in a friendly tone. "Don't get in my way I am trying to buy something." she said. Elmer then avoided her.

It was Monday and school has began. Elmer was excited for his new journey so he took a shower, changed clothes, and ate his breakfast and left the house.

He arrived at his school entrance he then saw the girl. He approached the girl. "Hi there! Nice to see you again." He said. But the girl ignored him but still he admires the girl's aura and mindset.

Kiara's POV:
As she was walking her way towards the library also known as her workplace questions started entering mind after he saw elmer. "Who was that boy? Is he someone that tried to I knew before? Why is he like that? So friendly, so kind, yet a cheering person." After a lot of thinking while walking she arrived at her work place.

Class has now started and their professor is on his way to meet them, he cant help but to think about the girl from the library. He's thinking about her stunning aura and her beauty, he also cant help but think about the girl's mindset she maybe nonchalant and a sassy type of girl but something in those eyes bothered him.

"Was she like this? Is it a trauma from the past?". The question entered his mind. His professor arrived and introduced himself, he then asked the class to introduce themselves to him. This professor was friendly towards everyone, he may look old and mean but he has a pure heart.

One by one every student on the class room introduced themselves. Until he was the only one, "Alright how about you handsome man" the professor said in a calm cheerful tone. Elmer then went in front of the class and introduce himself.

"Hello and good morning everyone. My name is Elmer T. Eskudio! And today I am going to explain why I took the course of law." He said. "Go in young man". The professor said and he continued his introduction. "I chose the course of law because its been a dream of mine to be a lawyer and fight for the weak and bring justice in those who need it."

The professor was pleased. Everyone then clapped their hands and the professor dismissed everyone. Elmer then planned to go to the library and read books about laws.

He arrived at the library and saw the girl who's taking care of the attendance. Doing her job, he then looked at her.

Kiara's POV.
"Not this boy again.. I swear his always been on my tail annoying me with his mindset.. I hope we wont notice me." Kiara whispered to his mind..

Elmer's POV..
"Oh its her again! She looked prettier than before." He said.

He then entered the library and gave his id to kiara. "Oh its you again miss! I am so happy to see you." He said. "Well I am not. Hand me your id for attendance and move on" she replied.
Elmer then handed her id to her and moved on and looked for the books his looking for and started reading. 40 minutes have passed and he returned the books from the shelves where he found them. While he was putting them back someone poked his back, he then turned around and its her.

"H-hi? What are you doing here?" he said in a stuttering voice. "What's your name?" The girl asked. "Elmer Eskudio why?" he asked. "Nothing just want to know you. My names Kiara Montenor." She replied. "So what are you up to?" He asked. Then their conversation then kept going for another 30 minutes, he then realized that its time to go home.

"I got to go Kiara! It was nice talking to you!" He said. Then kiara waved at him. "He is such an interesting guy, while I myself on the other hand is a nonchalant girl who's had a tough child hood." She whispered to her self.

Elmer then started walking towards a super market to buy something for dinner and some materials. While he was buying stuff he cant stop thinking about the girl. He got home and took a rest..

TO BE CONTUNUED