Chapter 3

Both come to their room, laughing and talking. Raavi laughed and clapped her hands, "Haan yaar, jab bahut maza aaya tha tujhe-" Shiva stopped her by placing his hand on her mouth. "Abhi dheere baat karni hogi, hum neeche aa chuke hain, chipkali."

Raavi angrily removed his hand and sat on the mattress with her knees pressed against her chest. Shiva frowned and sat beside her, mimicking her posture, and patted her arm, asking what happened. But she turned away.

"Kya hua, abhi toh thik thi na?" he asked her, confused.

"Tu chipkali chipkali karega toh baat nahi karungi tujhse," she irritably said.

"Tho kya bulau aapko biwi saheba?" Shiva asked lovingly.

"Kuch bhi chalega bas yeh chipkali nahin!" She said, hiding her blush.

Shiva thought for a moment and smiled, saying, "Mammu?" He called her, and she looked at him, her eyes moistening. "Pata hai-" Shiva cut her off. "Pata hai tere papa tujhe bulate the na?" Shiva asked, and Raavi nodded.

[As in like "hey mammu" It's a used synonym for babe or baby. Originally it means “mother”. But if someone use this to adress someone who is not a mother figure it means he is calling her babe or something in romantic way. As in he finds her attractive.

I don't know if you all use this names but in my family they do so I just reuse them in stories👍]

Shiva hesitantly puts his arm around Raavi and pulls her into a hug. Raavi smiles and hugs him back. "Thik hai na tu?" Shiva asks, and Raavi breaks the hug, nodding.

She lies on her side on her mattress, and Shiva also lies on his mattress. Awkward silence hangs between them.

"Mammu?" Shiva calls her, and she hums in response. "Tera mann horaha tha na kahin jaane ka?" he asks, and Raavi happily turns towards his side. "Haan, Manali!"

Shiva chuckles at her excitement and turns to face her. "Jaana pasand karengi?" he asks, and she nods.

"Akele ya family ke saath?" he asks again, and she shrugs her shoulders.

"Tujhse mujhse baat nahi karni hai kya? Thik hai, mai sojata hu," Shiva says, hurt, and starts to turn.

Raavi held his arm. "Nahi nahi, aisa nahi hai," she said, and Shiva turned.

"Fir kya yaar? Sirf haan hmm? Pati hu tera, acche se baat kar na," Shiva irritably said.

"Accha, sorry na, ab karungi baat," she replied cutely.

"Jabse kyun nahi kar rahi thi?" Shiva asked.

Raavi looked down shyly. "Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai."

"Mai tujhe kiss thodi kar raha hu, baat he kar raha hu na, mammu," Shiva said, and Raavi blushed. "Tu sharmati bhi hai?" Shiva asked teasingly.

Raavi hit him and hid her face with her hands. Shiva removed her hands and kissed her forehead. "Soja, kal baat karte hai," he said and closed his eyes, while Raavi blinked her eyes 2-3 times.

"Sorahi hai ya ek aur baar kiss karu?" Shiva asked, opening his eyes. Raavi blushed and closed her eyes, while Shiva chuckled.

He held her hand, kept it under his cheek, closed his eyes, and smiled blissfully. Soon, both drifted off.

*****
Next Day,

Shiva woke up and saw Raavi sleeping on him. He smiled and hugged her tighter. This is the first time they are sleeping like this ever since they got married. He felt her move and acted as if he is sleeping. Raavi woke up and blushed, looking at their state. How cutely he is hugging her, like she is his cuddling teddy. Does he really love her? The thought arises in her mind: what if he gets angry and they part ways again?

She hugged him more tightly. She definitely doesn't want to leave the bond that they started having since yesterday.

"Tu thik hai?" Shiva concernedly asked, and she woke up with a jolt and became nervous. "Haan... wo main toh... bas gussa mat ho," she stammered. Shiva held her arms, stopping her.

"It's okay, tera hi pati hu jaisa Sona hai, jaise touch karna hai karsakti hai tu!" Shiva said, and Raavi blushed, nodding.

"Tu aise hi blush karte rahengi toh mera pyaar aur badhte jayenge, fir aur kaskar sounga chalenga na?" He teasingly asked, and she ran out, taking her dupatta, while Shiva ruffled his hair and lay back on the bed, smiling. He caressed her side of the bed, going into delulu. But wait! He remembered he had to talk to Gaumbi and Bhabhi. He got up to get ready.

*****
Shiva tensely taps his feet, looking at Gaumbi and bhabhi. He was waiting for Dev, Krish, Rishita bhabhi, and Maa to leave so he could talk in peace. But where's the peace? It's only nervousness around here. He never had to take their permission for something like this. This is new. Now, can he say to his elder brother that he wants to go on a honeymoon with his wife, whom he claimed as his 'enemy'?

Raavi, who was sitting beside Shiva, kept her hand on his thigh. "Kya hua? Thik ho tum?" she whispered, asking concernedly. Shiva holds her hand underneath the table, sadly nodding no. "Kya hua hai? Kuch problem hai?" Raavi asked him, but before he could reply, Dhara interrupted.

"Ohhoo, kya baatein kar rahe ho pati patni? Hume bhi toh batao," she teasingly asked.

"Woh bhabhi mujhe aap log se baat karni thi," Shiva said nervously.

"Haan bolo na," Gaumbi asked, paying attention to him.

"Woh main aur Raavi soch rahe the hum Manali jaye," he waited for their reaction. "Akele," he added, and Raavi's eyes widened as he said it. Shiva glared at her and held her hand tightly, telling her to be quiet.

Gaumbi smiled and was saying something, but Dhara interrupted.

"Nahi!" Dhara said, and Shiva frowned and asked, "Kyun?"

"Nahi Shiva, Raavi nahi sambhal payengi akele yeh sab," Dhara said.

"Han toh main sambhalunga na, bhabhi. Pati hu main, uska puri zindagi sambhalne ka vaada kiya hai, toh karunga hi na," Shiva said, and Raavi proudly smiled at him.

"Haan Shiva, tu thik hai par mai as an concerned sister bol Rahi hu, Raavi choti choti cheezo par daar jati hai, thodi childish hai. Isko pata nahi hota hai har cheez ke baare mein," Dhara said, and Raavi's face fell.

Shiva, who noticed that, says, "Bhabhi, abhi hum bacche nahi hai. Hum sambhal lenge ek dusre ko. Aap kyun-" She cut him off again.

"Haan Shiva, tu thik hai par mai as a concerned sister bol Rahi hu. Raavi choti choti cheezo par daar jati hai. Thodi childish hai, isko pata nahi hota hai har cheez ke baare mein," Dhara said, and Raavi's face fell.

Shiva, who noticed that, says, "Bhabhi, abhi hum bacche nahi hai. Hum sambhal lenge ek dusre ko. Aap kyun-" She cut him off again.

"But mere toh woh bacchi hai na, Shiva. Uski fikar hai mujhe," Dhara emotionally says.

"Ab aapki bacchi ki shaadi ho chuki hai, bhabhi!" Shiva raised his voice a little, and Raavi held his arm. "Shivaa..."

Shiva calms down and says, "Bhabhi, abhi woh bacchi nahi hai. Na mai hu uska pati, mai khyal rakhunga uska. Aap samjho na meri baat bhi."

Dhara was going to say something again when Gaumbi held her hand. "Kyun na hum sab couples chale? Koi fikar nahi hogi na," he said.

Dhara smiled, nodding yes, and Shiva angrily sighed. He was going to say something when Raavi held his hand and said, "Haan, Gaumbi, aap sahi keh rahe ho, yeh thik hai!"

Shiva angrily glared at her and removed her hand. "Jaisa aap log ko thik lage, mai jaa raha hu dukan," he coldly said and went outside. Raavi sighed and rubbed her temple tensely.

~End Of The Chapter~

Words: 1322

~BYE 🤍🫂~