Chapter 7

Raavi woke up with the sun rays hitting her. She looked beside her and saw her loving husband peacefully sleeping, hugging her tightly.

She caressed his cheek and wondered if they would be happy forever or if they would lose each other. She had always lost the people she loved, and she was scared to love him. What if he left too?

Her eyes moistened, and she pressed her forehead against his, waking him up. He looked concernedly at her and cupped her face.

"Kya hua mammu? Mai kuch galat kardiya kya neend mai? I am sor-" Raavi cut him off and shook her head.

"Fir bura sapna dekha kya?" he asked and pulled her closer to him.

"Can I confess something?" Raavi softly murmured against his neck.

"Of course, anything," he told her and kissed her head.

"I am scared," she clutched his chest. "So, so scared every day."

"Par kyun? Do I make you uncomfortable?" Shiva asked, concerned.

"You make me so, so comfortable that I'm scared I might lose you," she told him and sniffed. Shiva sighed and hugged her tightly, and Raavi tightened her grip, not leaving any space between them. "Maine har wo cheez khoyi hai mujhe jo pyaari lagi hai."

"Hum death ko tho control nahi karsakte Raavi, par I promise marte dum Tak khud se saath nahi chodunga. Agar tu chodengi tho Khushi Khushi accept karlunga tera yeh dard."

"Tum pagal ho kya? Mai kyun chodungi tumhe?" Raavi shouted, clutching his chest tightly.

Shiva smiled and patted her hair. "Mai bas bolrahu agar tujhe mere saath kabhi thik nahi Lage tho you are free to go."

"Shut up, Shiva!" she irritably said and protectively wrapped her legs around him.

He laughed. "Kya karne ka irada hai aapka, Mrs? Andar ghuse he jarahe ho aap."

Raavi blushed and removed her legs, but Shiva pulled her in again, saying, "Accha lag raha hai aise he raho." He peppered wet kisses around her neck, making her shiver.

"Bas karo, Shiva," Raavi shyly said, and Shiva stopped, breaking the hug.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked, rubbing his thumb around her lips.

"Agar mai na kahu to?" Raavi curiously asked.

"I will understand and wait for-" Raavi cut him off and pressed her lips on his.

Shiva smiled against her lips and took her lips in his, sucking them slowly, not being rough with her.

He broke the kiss and smiled at her, then kissed her nose. "Good morning."

Raavi blushed and got up, but Shiva pulled her back. "Aise bhag kyun rahi ho? Mai khaa nahi jaunga."

Raavi shyly made circles on his chest, murmuring, "Iraade to wahi lag rahe hai."

Shiva raised her chin. "Bilkul sahi pehchana," he pecked her lips.

"Chalo ab bas packing bhi karni hai!" Raavi said and got up, but Shiva pulled her back again.

"Ab kya chahiye janab?" She smilingly asked, and he pointed to his cheek. She smiled and kissed both his cheeks.

"Jau ab?" She asked him, and he made a thinking face and nodded, leaving her. She chuckled and got up, tying her hair in a bun.

"Couple who shower together stays together... so?" Shiva smirked and asked, and Raavi threw the pillow at him. "Shut up!"

Shiva chuckled and hugged her pillow again, drifting off to sleep.