Hum Tum (phases)

Extremely sorry..I know I am the worst author you have ever seen. But still I won't leave without giving an ending to all my stories.

Since it's been a long time, let's Recap a little:

(Skip if you want)

● 1st Phase:

Shiva and Raavi decided that they will give their marriage a chance when Shiva confessed that he has started loving her. Raavi being betrayed before having attachment issues feels insecure all the time and Shiva being in love with her convinced her all the time.

● 2nd phase:

Shiva wanted to go an trip kind of honeymoon but dhara and Gaumbi turned it into an family trip making Shiva frustrated. Then entered your favourite Anuj, Shiva’s cousin who liked Raavi before the marriage but Raavi friendzoned him. He (anuj) thinks Shiva is not a good husband for Raavi which led to Shiva being insecure about his feelings too.

● 3rd Phase:

Shiva and Raavi got a little intimate slowly getting into their physical relationship too. Things were starting to go in an good direction when Raavi got to know her maasi called Anuj cause she felt Shiva isn't an good husband for her.

Which led to Raavi being more insecure but she got a little close to anuj making Shiva feel betrayed and heartbroken. He consoled her to a point he could but at the end he burst out and became cold with her.

● 4th phase:

Anuj didn't had any place to sleep so Raavi suggested they 3 could share the room which led to Shiva bluntly commenting “Arre Raavi ji, aapko koi zarurat nahi hai Anuj ke liye ladne ki. It's okay bhabhi, Anuj reh sakta hai humare room mein. Mujhe koi problem nahi hai agar Anuj humare saath soye ya yeh dono saath soyenge, Main neeche so jaunga.”

Raavi took him in some random room and slapped him as he again commented the same which led into an another huge fight between them. In which Shiva spoke about his insecurities too and how she doesn't care about his feelings and just thinks about herself only and at the end he talked about getting divorce—Raavi torn his shirt apart and kissed him.

Shiva shouted at her saying she has gone made but Raavi spoke "Aaj saare insecurities ko behdene dete hai, Shiva.”

And they get intimate, passionately and later Shiva gets emotional and apologizes if he hurts her.

Continuing…

_________

Will try to end this ASAP. There will be no pregnancy track in this. Sorry I have an tight schedule people are commenting, messaging me, that I am not an good author for not uploading the stories but I am trying hard 😞

Put yourself in my place too and see will you be able to handle:

Health issues, family issues

6 ongoing stories, 1 under editing

Feeling demotivated with the votes range

Seeing people with worst storyline, writing, editing getting much love then you

No love life, no friends to motivate.

Getting criticism from readers and your own mother

—————

Anyways let's continue and try to get to the main plots on the other stories, yayyy excited for My home 🥰 

(Yes, I am bipolar my mind changes just in a minute)