Chapter 5

Raavi hits his arm, getting up.

"Ahh, kya?" He asks, frowning.

"Tu bahut unromantic hai," she replies with a frown on her face.

"Tu khud se ek baar 'I love you' bol de, fir dekh romance kisko bolte hai." He pulls her closer and cups her face.

She blushes and moves away. "Mujhe bharosa nahi hai!"

Shiva shook his head, smiling, and picked her up in his arms. "Kya kar rahe ho?" she asked, surprised. He didn't reply but instead put her down.

He played romantic music and pulled her closer, whispering, "Ek demo dikhata hu." He pulled her even closer, pressing her body against his. Raavi gasped a little, then blushed.

Shiva locked their hands and placed her other hand on his shoulder, while he placed his other hand on her waist. They both started moving to the music. Shiva nuzzled her neck and peppered feather-like kisses there. Raavi opened her mouth and let out the breath she had been holding.

He kissed her forehead, then her temple, pulling her even closer. He whispered, "Close your eyes." Raavi closed her eyes and Shiva gently kissed her eyelids. She smiled as he did that, so he kissed the apples of her cheeks, then her jaw.

He then twirled her around and back hugged her. He moved her hair to the front and kissed her earlobe, softly whispering, "Tell me if I should stop. I will immediately stop there!" He kissed her under her ear and continued kissing her slender neck, stopping at her shoulder.

He caresses her arm and locks his hand with hers. With his other hand, he slips it inside her kurti through the slit. As he caresses her waist, he peppers kisses around her shoulder. Her breath hitches at his touches and kisses.

He holds the dori and stops, saying, "Tell me if I should stop."

Since she doesn't say anything, he opens the dori and moves her sleeves down. He toys with her bra strap, holding it up and letting it snap back. She gasps and clutches his hand. She looks at him from the side and puts her hand inside her kurti, caressing his arm. Shiva locks their hands and moves his hand slightly, touching under her breasts. She blushes and looks down.

Shiva kisses her bra strap and pushes it away as he peppers kisses on her exposed shoulder. He bites her shoulder and she yelps, saying, "Ahh!"

"Should I stop?" Shiva asked, whispering in her ear as he nuzzled her hair.

"No!" She immediately responded, making him smile.

He peppered wet kisses around the area he had just bitten and started sucking on that spot, leaving a hickey.

He turned her towards himself and picked her up in his arms, gently placing her on the bed. He sat in front of her, making her sit on his lap. He wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed her cleavage. Raavi wrapped her arms around his neck and cupped his face. She looked at his lips and wet her own.

She looked into his eyes and saw the desire in them as he placed his hand on her bottom. She blushed and tilted her head, moving towards his lips. They both closed their eyes and pressed their lips together, but suddenly heard something fall. Raavi got scared and hugged him.

Shiva sighed and hugged her tightly, saying softly, "Kuch nahi hua, Raavi." He kissed her shoulder and hugged her again.

Raavi broke the hug and cupped his face, then kissed him again with her mouth open. Shiva pulled her closer, but they heard a knock on the door. They broke the kiss and angrily glared at the door.

Then they looked at each other and blushed. Shiva held her chin, making her look at him, and said, "Lagta hai koi hume yaad dila raha hai ke yeh demo session hai, asli session ke liye 'I love you' bolna padhenga." Raavi blushed and bit her nails. He removed her hand and pecked her lips, smiling at her.

They heard another knock and sighed, moving away from each other. Raavi was about to open the door, but Shiva shouted, "Raavi!"

She turned and questioned him, "What?" He pointed to her open back and went behind her to tie her dori. He kissed her shoulder and helped her wear the dupatta on her head, doing the Nazar thing. She blushed.

Shiva chuckled and went to open the door, while Raavi slapped her cheeks, murmuring, "Stop blushing! Stop blushing!"

Shiva smiled as he opened the door, but his smile quickly faded when he saw Anuj standing there.

"Where is Raavi?" Anuj asked. Shiva rolled his eyes and replied, "She's with her husband!"

"Yes, but-" Before Anuj could say anything else, Raavi appeared. Her cheeks were red, and Anuj thought that Shiva had slapped her. He cupped her face and asked, "Raavi, what-" Before he could finish his sentence, Shiva tightly held his hand and moved him away from Raavi. Shiva stood between them and warned, "You know, Anuj, I am very possessive about my things." He twisted Anuj's hand slightly. "And she is not just a thing, she is my wife. Stay away from her." Shiva let go of Anuj's hand and pushed him away.

"Didn't you tell her to wear this dupatta so that I don't steal her away?" Anuj asked and Shiva chuckled and said, "My room, my wife, and my decision! And you? You think you can steal her from me? Especially from me?" He chuckled again. "Go ahead, give it a try, little one. Give it a try."

"It's your dominant behavior towards her that will make it easier for me to steal her away. And now, I will steal her, but unlike you, I won't slap her!" Anuj angrily said, pointing his finger at Shiva.

[Pata nahi kaise mere kuch dialogues translate horahe hai edit karne jao tho hang horaha hai tho I left it like that cause it looked good too]

Raavi pushed his hand away. "Anuj, just shut up! Tum baar baar humare beech mai aana band karo! Mai usse maaru ya wo mujhe maare, none of your business! Please leave," Raavi shouted, and Shiva laughed, clapping his hands. Raavi glared at him and closed the door in his face.

Shiva was still laughing as he lay on the bed. Raavi tried to control her laughter and held his collar, pulling him closer, asking, "Kyun hass raha hai? Tujhe kya lagta hai mai tujhe nahi maar sakti kya?!"

Shiva smirked, pulling her onto him. "Aise pakad ke maarengi toh maza he aajaye. I am ready, baby," he caressed her hair strand back, and she blushed and moved away. But he quickly pulled her back into his arms and huskily said, "Jaldi se yeh demo session khatam kardjiye. Aaj ke baad intezar karna mushkil hai, madam."

Raavi pushed him and got up, murmuring, "Khana nikal rahi hu, aajao chup chap."

Shiva chuckled, seeing her walk off.

~End Of The Chapter~

Words: 1179

~BYE 🤍🫂~