Chapter 11

Raavi woke up feeling hungry and clutched her stomach. When she realised she was naked, she panicked and covered herself, making Shiva stir in his sleep

He woke up and sleepy looked at her, raising his eyebrows. She blushed and shook her head. He nodded and closed his eyes while raavi blushed more, looking down. She was going to get up from bed when Shiva pulled her back and hugged her, pressing their bodies against each other.

"Kahan jaarahi ho?" He sleepily murmured against her neck, placing a soft kiss there.

"Nahane," She softly replied, blushing, and he hovered over her. "Abhi nahi," He ordered, pulling her into a kiss, and she reciprocated the kiss holding his head.

Shiva broke the kiss and smiled at her. He placed a kiss on her jaw line, then started kissing her whole neck, making her close her eyes and get lost in his touches and kisses.

Shiva picked her up in his arms and took her inside the washroom, where he put her inside the bathtub passionately looking at her.

Raavi, getting shy, starts covering herself with the towel, which he took and threw away. Shiva got in with her. He sat on the other end and looked at her on the other side, blushing like a red tomato. He smiled and forwarded his hand to her. She smiled and gave her hand to him

He pulled her on himself and made her seat on his lap. He cupped her face and pulled her into a soft kiss, which she reciprocated, cupping his face too.

They both made out for some more time getting intimate, and after about an hour, Shiva came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe and smiling peacefully.

“Shiva mere kapde!” Raavi shouted from inside the bathroom. Shiva responded and looked for her clothes when he found them torned, his eyes widen in shock.

“Kya hua?!!” Raavi shouted from inside, peeking out, with a frown on her face.

Shiva gulped scaredly “Mammu wo..” He slowly showed her kurti to her, and she gasped “Shiva!! Ab Mai kya karungi!?” She shouted at him, coming out of the bathroom wearing a towel around her petite body.

“Aise bhi achi lag rahi hai” Shiva sheepishly smiled at her, and she gasped again, then shook her head in disappointment.

“Yeh pehen ke jau Mai bhar? Anuj ke sam—”

“Nahi!” he shouted “Ek kaam kar abhi ke liye mere kapde pehen le na!” He spoke and looked for his shirt and gave it to her happily.

She opened it and saw it was torn too. She looked at Shiva flushed, remembering what she did yesterday. Shiva cleared his throat teasingly “yeh kisne kiya tha Raavi? I don't remember”

Raavi blushes but maintains her anger. Throwing the shirt on him, she folds her arms “Tumne bhi tho kiya” she murmured.

“Haan haan hisaab barabar” Shiva spoke, looking at his favourite shirt buttons torned brutally.

Raavi pouted “Shiva hum humare kapde kaise layenge? Mujhe thand lag rahi hai..” She whined. She looked at him for a second and ran to him, hugging him tightly.

Shiva blushed and hugged her back, rubbing her arms. He kissed her head “Aise he rehte hai na aaj, please..” He pleaded.

Raavi blushed, hiding her face. In his chest, she murmured “ok”

“okay?” shiva surprisingly asked her, and she looked up “Par mujhe thand lagrahi hai and bhook bhi..” She pouted again.

Shiva pecked her lips and picked her up in his arms, “Abhi intezaam karta hu jaana” He puts her on the bed and gets inside the blanket pulling her on him he completely cover her body with the blanket, leaving her face.