Obsessive

"I need you tonight".

I read the text from a friend of mine who has privileges other friends don't have. My friend Marcello, he is the most dominant and powerful man I've ever met. There's a darkness to him that only adds to his allure, I always wonder why he chose me.

Marcello was born into wealth and he learned early on that he could have anything he desired because of his status. That never went away, now that he's older his dominant nature ensures that he always gets what he wants, and one of those things are me.

I met him at a nightclub I previously worked at 2 years ago, where I served as his bartender, ever since he leaned over the bar and asked me my name, I was his, no matter how much I try to get away from him.

In 2 short years, we have history that could be explained in a book, even after attempting to move cities and change my appearance, Marcello was always there. Each time I try to get out of his addicting grip, he finds away to pull me back. He was impossible to say no to, considering he didn't take it for an answer.

Tonight however, I had work to do, the night sky was on full display through the windows in my high-rise penthouse, it was the perfect time immerse myself in the glow of my laptop screen rather than Marcello. Work that I have already put off and now my boss was hounding me for it.

"I can't tonight" I responded to him, hoping he'd leave me alone.

But I knew with Marcello, that was never the case.

Marcello: I'm not in the mood tonight doll.

Me: Marcello, I'm busy with work. Not tonight.

Marcello: work can wait, I said I'm coming over, and I expect you'll be ready?

Me: No, now bye, you're distracting me

Marcello: We both know you can't resist me beautiful, I'll be there soon.

Me: I'm serious, I don't have time for this.

Marcello: You're cute, you know you always give me what I want, stop pretending.

Me: Marcello, if you show up, I won't let you in.

Marcello: We'll see .

I knew he was coming, but like I said, I wasn't going to let him in. He was right, I do always give him what he wants, tonight I couldn't do that, I had a job and my job had deadlines. He's going to have to learn that in the real world, it's not all games 24/7.

After a while, I forgot about him threatening to come over as I was too focused on my work. The minutes turned into a few hours, and I buried myself in my task. He was unimportant to me at this time.

But then, as I just began to enjoy the time I had to myself, I heard a knock at the door, the sound echoed through my penthouse and the frustration set in when I realized who it was. Only muscles like his would leave that loud of a sound rumbling through my house.

With a sigh, I rose from my desk and walked to the door, I looked through the peep hole and confirmed it was in fact Marcello. Whatever he had planned, I wasn't going to give in no matter how charming he could be.

"Hurry up and answer the door" he said, already rolling his green eyes.

He hadn't even been standing at the door for a minute.

"No Marcello, go away" I said and turned my back on the handsome man at my door and went back to my desk to work.

As if that would make a difference. As soon as I sat down, my door unlocked and he let himself in. Swiftly, he closed the door behind him and locked it, faster than I could say