Shared (part 2)

Alex carried me up the stairs and Everett followed behind us, the room I was taken to was spacious and simple. The walls were black and against that color were gold and silver accents that stood out against the yellow light coming from the chandelier.

He sat me at the edge of the bed and they both stood in front of me, looking down into my eyes. They knew what they were doing, how they made me feel.

"Have you done this before?" Alex asked as he caressed my cheek with his thumb, I almost melted into his touch, I pushed my face against his warm hand finding comfort in the men in front of me.

"Once" I responded, understanding what he was referring to.

"With who?" Everett asked leaving a hint of jealousy lingering in the air.

"My ex, the experience wasn't great" I admitted.

"You didn't cum?".

I shook my head no in response.

"We can change that" Everett smirked.

He turned around to close the door and Alex got onto the bed, grabbing me softly to pull me from the edge and into the middle of the Alaskan king bed.

He sat me in front of him, in between his legs and kissed my cheek, his hands roaming my body from my waist to my chest to my neck.

I hummed against him and laid against his chest, his hands finally grabbed my boobs, both of them fit perfectly into his large hands.

"Can I take your shirt off beautiful?" He asked, everything they did, they made sure to be gentlemen.

"Yes" I whispered.

As he pulled my tank top over my head, Everett came crawling onto the bed in front of me, his hands massaged up my legs until they met my thighs.

Without wasting time to ask me, he tugged at the hem of my shorts and pulled them off, leaving me in my white and pink underwear. To be honest, I was nervous, I haven't had sex worthy enough to even call it that, let alone sex with two handsome men.

My chest heaved up and down as I watched him watch me, his eyes were fixated in between my legs, the feeling of Alex kissing my neck and fondling with my breasts were tuned out as I thought about what Everett wanted to do with me.

My underwear was clearly wet now, from Alex humming in my ear and kissing my cheek and neck to how Everett was looking at me, it was inevitable. Everett smirked before reaching to touch the wet spot, he rubbed his fingers up and down my clothed pǔssy, making me moan softly and lie my head back on Alex's shoulder. As I did so, he grabbed my throat, squeezing softly, catching me by surprise.

"Look at me beautiful" Alex demanded.

My eyes fluttered open and I looked up at him.

"Yes?" My eyebrows crashed and I attempted to be obedient through a moan.

"I just wanted to see your pretty eyes" he smiled.

Everett's hand went inside my underwear, he was now rubbing my clit, his fingers soaking wet and I could tell he was getting more eager, his movements were anything but slow.

The feeling was so intense, my legs closed around his hand, forcing him to stop.

"You were doing so good" Alex shook his head.

Everett pulled me by my legs, my head was now resting on Alex's thigh as he pulled my underwear off and tossed it away.

"Do that again and you won't like what I do" Everett said, making me nervous but at the same time impatient for him to touch me again.