Shared (part 1)

As I wiped down the bar counter, the thumping bass from the dance floor vibrated through the floorboards, something that I'm used to. Working at my dad's nightclub was both fun and hard but it was a job so that's expected.

The alcohol bottles clinked softly as I rearranged them on the shelves, the faint scent of lingering in the air added to the atmosphere. The dimly lit room cast pink and blue shadows across the dance floor. It was just another night at the club, but little did I know, tonight would be anything but ordinary.

As people started trickling in, my attention was drawn to two unfamiliar men entering. Instantly, an unexpected shiver ran down my spine as they exuded an aura of mystery and dominance. Their tattoos stood out against their skin, commanding attention without a word. I found myself watching them closely, and I noticed they were feeling a drink as they approached the bar.

With a cocksure grin, one of them leaned against the counter, his eyes locking onto mine with an intensity that sent a thrill down my spine.

"Hey there, sweetheart," he smirked, his voice dripping with confidence.

"Looks like we've stumbled upon the only reason worth coming to this place."

His companion chuckled, a smirk playing on his lips as he chimed in, "Yeah, you must be the only one who knows how to make a drink".

These guys were definitely trouble, but something told me they were exactly the kind of trouble I couldn't resist.

"What can I get you guys?" I asked as I wiped down the counter with a white rag.

"Make me something strong" the first one said with a wink.

"Ah, you want a surprise? How about you hun?"

His friend leaned in closer, his voice low and suggestive. "Whatever's your favorite".

I chuckled, enjoying the playful banter.

"Consider it done".

As I handed them their drinks made to their requests, the taller of the two looked at me, his gaze intense yet playful.

"So, gorgeous, how old are you anyway?"

"I'm old enough" I raised an eyebrow, a smirk playing on my lips.

"Old enough huh? Seriously, we wouldn't want to get into any trouble now would we?".

"Maybe she does" his friend smirked.

I couldn't help but laugh at their teasing tone.

"I'm twenty" I answered as a wiped down a glass.

They exchanged a glance, like they knew something I didn't. I met their gaze with a confident smile, feeling a thrill run through me.

"Well, don't leave me hanging. How old are you two?"

"I'm twenty-five, and this troublemaker here just turned twenty-four" he replied, nodding towards his friend.

Their ages didn't surprise me, they gave off a vibe that they had their shit together.

"Wait a minute, if you're only twenty, how are you serving drinks?".

"Well my dad is the owner, so I get to bend the rules a little," I explained nonchalantly.

"Hm, rebel huh?" One of the boys said.