2

After Nahida told the boys about how nice their hotel rooms were gonna be, they became curious, mostly about the sleeping arrangements, and when I say that I mean Kaveh and Alhaitham were dreading sharing a room with each other and wanted to see if they could switch partners. 

"Tighnari, pookie, can we PLEASE be roomies? 🥺" Kaveh whimpered pathetically like the twink he is 

"No :)" replied Tighnari, scooching a little closer to Cyno, in an effort to show the blond loser that he was in fact, taken. Kaveh rolled his gorgeous eyes in annoyance, of course the mushroom eater was gonna share a room with his probably boyfriend, gayass bitch.

Nahida then turned around again, "no one will be switching rooms, I literally JUST said that, silly boys" she shot them a final, passive aggressive smile, and turned around to watch cocomelon on her ipad. After that final statement, everyone decided that they did not care for each other and put in some headphones/earbuds/airpods, all of them listening to various genres like metal and Mitksi. Closing each other off however would not work well, as the bus driver noticed the silence and as the sigma alpha she was, she started to drive recklessly, tossing around her passengers like the mini bean bags we get in gym sometimes. This caused everyone's various music devices to fall out, hence forcing them to talk to each other. And of course, they (as in Kaveh and Alhaitham) immediately started complaining.

"Of COURSE when we all decide on keeping quiet, it ALL gets RIPPED away!"

"Maybe if you just didn't care and kept to yourself we would all still be listening to music"

"Well I didn't ask YOU if YOU wanted to listen to ME YELLING instead of just GOING BACK AND LISTENING TO MUSIC"

"Kaveh I hope this bus crashes with both of us in it"

"SAME"

As the two silly boys argued AGAIN, Cyno became a sleepy eeppy weepy little boy, his eyelids started to droop and his head started to wobble, his p̶o̶o̶k̶i̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶o̶k̶i̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶o̶k̶i̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶o̶k̶i̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶r̶ friend Tighnari noticed this, and as a good friend would, he let him lean on his strong, structurally sound shoulder. After about 24.7925 seconds, Cyno fell into a silly little slumber. Tighnari watched as his friend fell into a honk mimimimimimimimimimi, he found it slightly enduring, Cyno's soft face lying on Tighnari's shoulder in a way that made him look more content and peaceful, contrasting his usual resting face, Tighnari just wanted to just squeeze his cute little face. But instead of that, he carefully brushed a lock of his hair away from his eyes, it would be a shame if that slight tickle from his soft hair woke him up and made him leave his current position leaning against him. Tighnari tuned out Kaveh and Haithys fighting and started to listen to Cynos breath, his slight snoring and the occasional hand shift. It was nice, just sitting there and observing his friend in such a quiet state. He soon found himself matching Cyno's breathing patterns and imitating every little sound he would make. He found himself smiling more and more, he loved his friend.

As Cyno slept and Tighnari watched like a creep, the sun began to set on the horizon, painting a warm colour pallet across the sky. Alhaitham noticed this during his fight with Kaveh, pausing for just a moment to admire the sky, the colours slightly reminded him of Kaveh's eyes, filled with a red hot anger for him. 

Maybe the sky felt angry too, watching humans wreck what it had provided them with, maybe it too was mad at Alhaitham, for a reason he just couldn't put his long slender finger on. 

 "The sky is quite pretty" he murmured, earning a confused look from Kaveh, who was literally in the middle of yelling at him for not listening to him 

"w-what??" he stuttered as his red orbs glimmered in the light. Alhaitham said nothing as he nodded towards the window beside them. Kaveh glanced out for a moment before really noticing how pretty it was, the orange sun setting over the sandy dunes, washing them in a dark tan hue. The sky turning a mix of light reds and pinks and purples. The two stopped bickering for a while after that, both of them admiring the sky and their surroundings.

Nahida watched this calming scene from her seat at the front, finding it quite nice that the team that was almost always yapping about one thing or another finally found a moment of peace. Chuckling to herself she thought back to her aunt, leaving the care of a bunch of smelly college boys in the hands of a young teen. It seems like a bad decision, but Nahida was glad she made it. 

"Hey driver? What was your name again?" Nahida asked, turning forward to look at the woman in front of her.

The diver turned around and smiled, her fiery ginger hair outlined her slightly aged face, "Oh my name is Valerie, but everyone calls me Miss Frizzle"

What in the avengers infinity war crossover????!??!