Meeting the brother

Persephone was in Aw at her older sister. She was mad at her mom for what she did to her older siblings." So Persephone, would you like to meet your older brother." Persephone nodded enthusiastically. Despoina chuckled and pulled out a silver whistle and blew on it, making a horrible shrieking noise. Persephone covers her ears, not liking the sound of the whistle, but before she could ask why she did that, a black  pegasus with a Snow White main came flying in." Hey sis, what's up, and who is this pink girl?" Despoina smiled at her twin." Well, dear brother, I just found out something exciting: this pink girl is Persephone, our younger sister from our mother's side." The Pegasus seemed to smile." Well, that's a surprise. Well, hello, little one, my name is Arion, your older brother."

Persephone squealed that her brother was a Pegasus. " I have two siblings. One is a Beautiful snow queen, and the other is a Pegasus! This is the best day of my life. Do you guys have partners? What can you guys do if you were not raised by a mom who raised you?" The twins got done to Persephone's level, calming the little girl down." Well, I have a husband; the north wind Boreas Arion here is not interested in romantic." Persephone tilted her head." Like Artemis?" Arion nodded." Yes, like Artemis. I'm not always a Pegasus. When I am up in Olympus or the underworld, I take on a more human form. I would love to join The Goddesses of Eternal Maidenhood, but I can't since I am a boy." Arion huffed. Despoina runs her hand through her brother's center to calm him down, knowing how upset he is not being a part of that group just because of his gender.

Persephone went and hugged Arion." Mom wants me to join them when I'm older. Maybe I can convince them to let you enter." Arion lowered his head and gave her a Horse equivalent of a hug." Thank you, sister, that is very nice of you." Despoina uses her ice magic to create an ice replica of the whistle and gives it to Persephone." Here you go, sister. This is made from never-melting ice. If you need us, blow the whistle. It seems we have some time before I have to move on, and for Demeter to notice that you are gone, how about we play." Persephone jumped up significantly. She didn't usually have anyone to play with, so she was happy to have two siblings to play with.