Moving in

Persephone sits in the back seat of her sister's ice-blue car. Despoina has on her dark blue veil. She wears a veil out in public because she doesn't want people to find out who her mother is. She has an uncanny resemblance to Demeter. Only the people she is closest with know her long white hair is up in a high ponytail, and she has on an ice blue crop top and dark blue leggings; in the passenger seat was Despoina's husband Boreas, the north wind his hair goes down his back and is constantly moving like the wind is blowing throw it the only color he had was a stormy gray his wing folded away. While Despoina is cold to people she doesn't know, she is kind and protective to those she loves, while Boreas wears his heart on his sleeve. Persephone hopes she can have a marriage like theirs someday, but that is highly unlikely due to her mother. Her brother Arion, in his human form, was sitting next to her. He was just as black as he was as a Horse. He always wore horse riding clothes that were always dirty, and even his wings were dusty. Her siblings and brother-in-law are here to help her move to Artemi's house. It was interesting when they picked her up from Demeter yelling at Despoina for even knowing her daughter was under pressure, calling her many unkind words just because of her power.

Despoina was glad that her little sister was finally leaving alone while Demeter abandoned her and her brother. She went to the other side of parenting with Persephone, locking her in a gilded cage all for herself." Hey, sissy, I've got something for you." Boreas pulls something out of his pocket and hands it to her. Persephone eyes widened when she lay on the newest iPhone. Despoina, Boreas, Artemis, and Arion phone numbers were already installed." Now that you are not with Demeter, we thought it would be easier for us to communicate. We are always a phone call away." Arion pulls her into a side hug." No more sneaking around, little sis!" Persephone playfully pushes him away." You're getting me dirty, you wild animal!" Arion sticks his tongue out at her.

When they finally stopped in front of Artemi's house, the goddess of the hut was waiting for them outside. Persephone had to explain her relationship with the Goddess of Winter and her twin brother. Luckily, Despoina always keeps a photo of Demeter's letter on her phone. The sister had to hold Artemis back from going to Demeter and making her pay for what she had done. They all get out, and Boreas and Arion start to unpack the car." Persephone, you and Despoina are allowed in my house, but the two men must stay outside." Persephone was about to plead her case, but Despoina spoke up first." If I know correctly, you always let your twin brother into your house, and he is a man." Artemis steamers." He is my twin." is all she can come up with." But Arion is my twin as well. Also, he is like you because he does not want a romantic or sexual relationship. He has been trying to join your little club for years, but you refuse him because he is a man." Artemis sighs." Fine Arion can come in, but Boreas says out." Boreas gives his wife a kind smile." It's ok, snowflake. I don't mind staying out here." He had the boxes to them as they brought them into the house. When they were all done, they stood out again." So Zeus is holding a party at his place. We can celebrate Persephone's first day out on her own, and all of you can come with the four of us looking out for her; nothing will go wrong." Despoina nodded in agreement." I'll make sure Arion takes a shower and wears dress clothes."