2

TIME SKIP:

After our shift me and yunjin decided to have a sleepover at my house.

"So don't you have any tea to spill" yunjin said as she looked at me.

"Girl you know everything about me there's no tea to spill" I say as i looked back at her.

"I heard that the famous mafia gang called txt came to the restaurant" yunjin said to me.

"What's that" I questioned her. "Girl be for real. TXT is famous and dangerous mafia gang with 5 members. They can kill you if you breath too loud, that's how dangerous they are so you have to stay away from them" she said with a serious face.

"Weird i took an order for 5 people and they had a scary aura I wonder if they're the mafia your talking about" I said sitting down more comfortably.

"Girl tell me more, that's probably TXT" she asked looking at me.

"So like when I was taking their order a guy with pump lips tried to flirt with me and when I said "what you like to order" he said 'you" " I answered her question.

"Omg what if he's in love with you!!!! Omg y/nnnnnnnnnnnnnn" she screamed with joy and soon became silent.

"Bro hell nahh I ain't getting involved with any mafia gang or something" I said concerned.

"Right!!!! What if he kills someone to get to you! " yunjin said laying on the couch.

Beomgyu pov:

"hyung I found her location!!!! " I scream with joy informing the members I found her location.

"Wahh really?? " soobin hyung asked looking at the laptop as you pointed.

"Goodjob gyu" yeonjun hyung said as he patted my head.

"Ew hyung don't do that" you said with a disgusted look making yeonjun roll his eyes.

"The tom and jerry dou strikes again' taehyun said unimpressed by they childish behavior.

" stop this, we have to create a plan! " Soobin said. "Right!! " yeonjun hyung said making me, hueningkai and taehyun nod.

"So what's the plan hyung? " hueningkai asked.

"It's easy tomorrow when she's sleeping we'll kidnap her" soobin hyung said with a blank expression.

"Okay that sound good I guess" yeonjun hyung replied.

Y/n pov:

"Now what?" I say as before receiving a text from an unknown number.

"Bro someone texted me! " I tell yunjin making her scoot closer to me.

"Read it!! " she tells me.

Unknown

Unknown:
We are coming 😘

Seen- 3:14pm

Don't leave me on seen princesses.

Seen- 3:15 pm

As soon as I read that out loud I began to panic.
"Girl what the fuck just happened" I say panicked. "Don't worry bae it's probably a prank, you know people these days" she said calmly making me not panic.

"Yeah I guess your right" I say with a sigh. "Okay so what if we watch mean girls 2000?? " she said excitedly. "Girl we watched that 100 times already" I say making her frown. "It's so entertaining thoooo" she said with puppy eyes. "Pleaseeeeeee" she said begging making me sigh.