5

Y/N POV:

It has been a week of me staying in this room alone. Of course soobin apologized. He told me he was just mad at me for trying to escape, but he said I deserved this punishment. He said that I'll stay here for a week.

                              -
I woke up by the sound of beomgyu telling me to wake up. "Baby wake up!! Wakey wakey sunshine" he said moving me causing to wake up.
"Wh- what happened?????? " I jumped awake. "Good morning baby" beomgyu said before kissing my cheek.

"You know soobin hyung said that ur punishment is staying here for 1 week right? " he said as I nodded. "And the 7days are up today!!!!!!! " he said.

"Yeah but what time is it?" I say looking at him. "8:30" he said with a smile. "Baby the others are waiting downstairs, they told me to wake you up for you to get freshed. He said excitedly.

I nodded and went to get freshed.

                             -
"Good morning" everyone said with a smile. "Are you gonna stand there or eat with us? " said taehyun with a chuckle.  "Ok" I say sitting in the middle of beomgyu and hueningkai.

"Wahhhh y/n only likes kai and beomgyu" said soobin acting hurt.
"Baby don't you like me hmmmmm???" said yeonjun with a pout. "You guys it's obvious she likes me and kai more so shut up and let her eat" said beomgyu with a chuckle.

"Alright baby dig in" said yeonjun

"Is it good??" Said taehyun looking at me as I took a bite of the pancake. "Yeah it is" I say avoiding eye contact.

"Okay so after eating y/n will go to the mall with yeonjun hyung and the rest of y'all will come with me" said soobin making everyone except yeonjun sigh. "But whyyyyyy you know that y/n likes me more" said beomgyu whining. "Well as I said we have a mission to complete and yeonjun hyung has been working and completing missions here and there so it's yalls turn" said soobin making yeonjun clap. "Exactly!!" Yeonjun said looking at me. "So babe finish your food fast and you can also invite that friend of yours, I'll give you your phone for 5 minutes to call your friend got it?" Said yeonjun.
"Yup" I say.

After eating I went to my room and changed into the outfit I wore the day I got brought here.
"Okay babe you ready?" Yeonjun asked making me say "yes!!"
"Okayy im coming in with your phone" he said coming inside the room. "Here call your friend, and also we're going to the xxx mall" yeonjun said handing me my phone as I took it and called yunjin.

"Hello?? Y/n"

"Yunjin!! Hiii"

"Y/n are you okay hm?"

"Yes yes I am but I'm gonna ask you something"

"What is it? "

"So uhm yeonjun is taking me to the mall and he said that I can invite you if I want, so are you free to come?"