3

"Missed me princess?" Said the guy with pump lips making my eyes widened.

"W.. What are you doing here? " I saw trying not to panic.. "What? can't I check on you? He said with a smirk signalling something with his eyes.

Suddenly I felt a cloth on my mouth. I was getting kidnapped oh my god I thought as I tried not to breathe whatever was in that cloth but soon I gave up....

---------

I woke up in a beautiful room but the bed I was in was surrounded by 5 men

I slowly blink trying to process what happened. Suddenly I heard a voice " guys she's awake" said a boy with long beautiful hair.

"Slept well angel? " said the guy with pump lips. Ugh this guy is getting on my nerves with all these nicknames.

I nervously sat down and said "where am i....? " I say nervously while fidgeting with my hands.

"You're in our mansion angel" said the guy with pump lips. "Hyung shut up you're scaring her with all those cringe nicknames" said the guy with long hair making me smile a bit.

"We should introduce ourselves" said a guy with pretty heart like lips. "Oh yeah hyung you're right" said a guy who was kinda cute looking.

"I'm choi soobin, the leader of TXT" said soobin with a cute smile. "I'm choi yeonjun th-" he couldn't finish his word as the long haired boy said it for him "he's the oldest he's a prehistoric Dinosaur" he said as he got a glare from yeonjun making me chuckle a bit. "Anyway I'm choi beomgyu and I'm the one who makes you laugh the most" he said with a cheeky smile. "I'm Kang taehyun. " said taehyun with a smile. "And I'm hueningkai" hueningkai said with a cute smile.

"W.. Why am I here? " I say as I panicked.

They didn't seem that bad but that doesn't matter cuz they FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME.

"You're here cuz we want you" said soobin with a serious look making yeonjun nod. "W.. What? " I say scared. "I don't want to repeat my words" said soobin. Damn this guy is scary as hell.

"W.. Why? " I say. "Don't get on my nerves y/n" he said with a glare making me look down.

There was silence.

Suddenly yeonjun decided to speak "are you hungry my love? " he said with a smile that melted my heart