05 . who is she?

Irene and Theo hit it off, as expected

Irene and Theo hit it off, as expected. I've never met anyone who didn't get along with Theo. That's a reason why he's my manager after all. He's scarily good at networking. 

Maybe it's because he was in a fraternity.

Tonight will be easy. It'll be posing for pictures, and socializing and that'll be about it. Being with Irene shouldn't be too difficult.

The process goes how it usually does. I stay in a nearby luxurious hotel where the press is already outside waiting for me.

They shove microphones into my face, bombarding me with questions and a million cameras flashing at me. I push past them with my security guard and we walk inside the hotel. In my room is my outfit waiting for me. I have my hair stylist in my room doing my hair and I scroll on my phone for a while.

Soon, the time comes for me to leave and meet with Irene. I leave the hotel with my bodyguard through the back entrance. There's still a small bunch of paparazzi, but it's not nearly as bad as earlier.

A car is waiting for me and I get inside the backseat. Irene sits there, much more dolled up than earlier.

Her hair is curled and frames around her face flawlessly. Her dress is simple, yet it looks so much more complicated on her. It's long, black, and hangs off her shoulders. She has on a dainty silver necklace, adding to her appearance.

She turns away from the window to face me and gives me a small wave.

"Hi," I say. She responds and no one else says anything. The air in the car is stiff. How are we going to act like a couple if we're acting like this right now?

The rest of the car ride is silent, both of us scroll on our phones until we arrive. We're about to be let out of the car where hundreds of fans and reporters wait outside. "Are you gonna be okay?" I ask Irene.

"I'll be fine. They gave me a quick run down and some basic media training. We'll just have to smile and hug, right?"

I nod. She seems like she'll be fine.

The car door is opened by a chauffeur and immediately the cameras go off. Click, click, click.

I let Irene step out first and then I step out beside her, wrapping my hand around her waist. We walk down the carpet together and cameras flash rapidly. Fans scream at me, holding up signs. Yet there's confusion among everyone. Who is she?

Irene handles herself with grace, flashing smiles at the cameras as I do the same. Questions are being shouted at me and her. "Kaito Takahashi! Who do you have with you today?" "Miss! What's your relationship with Kaito!?" "Kaito! Who is she? Please answer for us!"

We both ignore the questions and walk inside the building.

"That was pretty easy, right?" I say to Irene, not letting go of her waist. She nods. "Yeah.. it wasn't bad," she responds, though I can tell she's not fully certain.