27- I Love You❣️

As the scene began, Drishya's attention remained fixated on Anirvaan, her heart clenching at the sight of Maya holding his hand

When the word "kiss" was mentioned in the script, Drishya's eyes snapped to Anirvaan, then to Manish, and finally to Reema. 

Despite knowing that it was just acting, the pang of jealousy she felt was undeniable.

The scene starts,

Actors:

Anirvaan as Arun

Reema as Maya

Director:

Manish Saini

Arun: Maya tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

Maya: Arun I am so happy today finally gharwale maan gaye!

Arun was so shocked that he couldn't believe what she said so he asked once again

Arun: What did you say?

Maya with a cheerful smile says: Arun my family has agreed to our marriage!

His smile widened and he lifts her up and twirls her they both were so happy that finally their love, their struggle and their longing for each other is worth it because their love has won!

Maya's parents were in denial mode initially because for them Arun Roy is the big name in the city and they are the middle class people so when their daughter told them about her love they denied instantly.

But later they understood their love and the connection they share so they had to agree on this.

Arun puts Maya on her feet and their faces were inch apart they both were so happy that they forgot that they were standing very close to each other.

Maya cups his cheek with her hands and caress her cheek with her thumb and Arun closed his eyes feeling the warmth of her touch.

Among the crew Drishya was watching this scene and she was very jealous with the closeness of Anirvaan and that female actor.

She closed her eyes to calm down but nothing happened, she so wanted to punch that girl but she composed herself.

Back to the scene

Arun puts his hands on her waist and Maya leans forward to kiss him.

And this was the last nail in the coffin for Drishya she takes a long strides towards them and separates Anirvaan and Reema.

All were surprised to see this, one of the assistant director was about to go but Manish hold him back and says,

Manish: Let her be!