28- Wedding bells🔔❣️✨

As Drishya expressed her love for him, Anirvaan realized just how much she meant to him

She was more than just an average girl—she was the love of his life, the one who had captured his heart completely.

Anirvaan: I love you Drishya!

He said, his voice filled with sincerity. 

Anirvaan: You are the most beautiful and special person I have ever met. Being with you makes me feel complete, and I promise to cherish and protect you for the rest of my life.

As Anirvaan's heartfelt words echoed in the air, Drishya couldn't contain the surge of emotions within her.

With tears of joy shimmering in her eyes, she wrapped her arms tightly around him, pulling him into a passionate embrace. 

Anirvaan reciprocated, holding her close, their bodies pressed together with an intensity that spoke volumes.

In that moment of profound connection, they felt a sense of completeness, as if they had finally found their missing piece in each other. 

Their happy tears mingled as they smiled, basking in the warmth and comfort of each other's presence.

Just as they were lost in their own little world, reveling in the bliss of their newfound love, Anirvaan's phone pierced the air with its insistent ringtone. 

With a frustrated groan, he checked the caller ID, revealing Manish's name.

Anirvaan: Saala kabab mein haddi,

He muttered under his breath, annoyance evident on his face.

Drishya couldn't help but chuckle at his irritation, finding solace in their shared moment.

Drishya: I think hume chalna chaiye

She suggested.

Drishya: Meri wajah se aapki shooting bhi ruk gayi hai.

Anirvaan hugged her tighter, his reluctance evident.

Anirvaan: Hell with the shooting

He mumbled, a slight pout forming on his lips

Anirvaan: Muhje yaha bahut accha lag raha hai. Hum yahi rehte hai na?

His innocent plea melted Drishya's heart, and she couldn't resist pecking his pout affectionately.

Before Anirvaan could dismiss the call, Drishya urged him

Drishya: Utha lijiye, kuch important baat hogi.

Anirvaan's irritation was palpable as he answered Manish's call.

Anirvaan: Kya hai?

He snapped.