Pain of loving you🔞

This content is mature. Innocent & sensitive princesses fly away. This can make you hate the character. This chapter make you little upset too. So sorry in advance. And enjoy reading at your own risk~~~~⚠️⚠️

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Author pov.

On that particular night, Wangji and Gem were in each other arms, Gem told Wangji to return to the place. However, Wangji wasn't feeling well and wasn't in a good state to go out. Seeing Wangji's condition, Gem decided to stay somewhere away from the palace. They decided to stay at an inn nearby. Gem requested the inn owner to book two rooms for them, but unfortunately, due to the ongoing moon festival, only one room was available. Despite the inconvenience, Gem and Wangji accepted the situation and decided to share the room for the night.

The situation that Wangji and Gem found themselves in was quite awkward. Despite being the best of friends, Wangji was a married man while Gem was a bachelor. They both knew that if people found out about their close relationship, they would be looked at with suspicion and labelled as cheaters. Gem loved Wangji dearly, but he was also very protective of his friend's reputation. It was a dilemma that troubled them both.

To make matters worse, they had found themselves in a room with only one bed. This only added to the awkwardness of the situation. Gem sighed and suggested to Wangji that he should take the bed while he slept on the floor. Wangji was hesitant to accept the offer, knowing that Gem was sacrificing his comfort for him. However, before he could even respond, Gem had already made himself comfortable on the floor.

Wangji couldn't help but feel a sense of guilt for putting Gem in this uncomfortable position. He wished that they didn't have to face such a predicament. In the end, he decided to accept Gem's offer and took the bed for himself.

As he lay there, Wangji hoped that the night would pass quickly so that they could put this awkward situation behind them and continue their friendship without any further complications.

"Wangji, Don't be nervous. We will leave in the early morning, okay?"

"Hmm... Gem, I am sorry for my behaviour"

"It's fine. I can understand you, now sleep." Uttered Gem.

Wangji dozed off in a few minutes, as he was already tired of crying.

Both of them were completely unaware that the tranquillity of this particular night would be shattered, as they had no inkling of the impending circumstances that awaited them.

Next Morning~

The morning sun's harsh light filtered through the window, compelling Wangji to reluctantly open his eyes and confront the reality of his situation. As he blinked and surveyed his surroundings, he was taken aback by the distressing scene unfolding before him.

GEM WAS ON HIS KNEE AND WAS BEATEN UP BY THE PALACE GUARDS!!!

He Sits up instantly and then his eyes meet up with the angry red eyes.