12. Chastity

Iris caught her breath as pain seared through her,

‘Ah!'

His invading desire spread her apart her inner muscles giving her a deep feeling of oppression that could not be compared to fingers. The deep ache was unimaginable.

‘Ah!'

When accepting a man for the first time, there was pain to be expected. But even though, she had the fore knowledge not to be tense and not to hold her breath but to try and relax, there was no way she could imagine being attacked by such pain.

Iris closed her eyes tightly as she clenched the sheets so hard her nails were digging into her palms.

‘Are you out of strength, Iris?'

She really wanted to tell him she could not do it; it was impossible.
She wanted him to withdraw.

She shook her head from side to side.
Even so, severe pain burned between her legs. Tears poured out of Iris' eyes.
Relentless, his thick meat stick pushed forward opening her mucosal walls, and increasing in size causing deep pain to push up from her lower abdomen.

‘Oh~ oh. Why?'

Iris finally took a breath and glared at Ernest.

Even though the pain was terrible, did he have to do such a barbaric thing as making his penis bigger inside her?
‘I'm sorry, I couldn't help it,' he said. He looked as though he was in discomfort too.

He had a deep frown like he was desperately trying to endure something. He grabbed her thigh in one hand and embraced her shoulder with the other, as he slowly retreated and pushed forward again, opening the inner walls of narrow her honey pot all the way to the womb. From the outer part of where she was spread apart by his thick manhood, crimson blood seeped out; a testimony of her purity.

The pain was beginning to pass, but her insides felt like it was burning. His penis buried inside her was really deep, Iris dug her nails into Ernest arm and panted,

‘Iris, it is still hurting?' he asked her anxiously.

‘It hurts.' Iris replied with tears in her eyes.

Ernest was beginning to sweat maximising his sex appeal.

But Iris did not understand why her lower abdomen was cramping.

Contrary to Iris, who was still in pain, Ernest looked happy despite his frown. His lustful golden eyes looked gleeful as he watched and waited for her to adjust to him,

‘Finally, you're mine.'

‘Finally…?'

‘Yes. I have wanted you for so long. I wanted you so much that I have become twisted.'

How should she take what he was saying? She was confused; Ernest had only taken the love potion tonight which induced the affection for Iris. Did it come with a component that made the dosed person believe they have had a long time affection for the person who drugged them?

Ernest kissed Iris who was thinking too much.

He began to move and the pain made her gasp opening her mouth. Ernest took advantage and slipped his tongue in. She accepted him.

A warm pleasure began to build over the pain and shame. If letting go was the way to get rid of the pain, she entangled her tongue with him.

Ernest was still and the pain started to ease.

She really did not want him to move.
Ernest ran his hand from her hip, caressed her body up to her breast; wrapping his large hand around the small mound of flesh.