Ch.10

*pov Quinn*

"I cant believe you expect me to believe this shit!" I raise my hand and circle the forest around me. "You little bitch, you fucking whore!" I screech. "You think you can make me believe you and follow you after the shit you put me through." I'm on the brink of tears. And it just stands there. I sob ageist my own will. "Y-you take me back now." I say my voice breaking.

"Okay," the demons voice is so small I barely hear it. It waves it's hand and there is a portal back to my world the word I hate so much but love. I walk through the portal flipping off the demon before I walk through. "I'm a they by the way." the demon says. I wake up with a shock I look around to see the demon. it's- their not there. 

"Hey!" I jump at Taylor's voice. "Your awake, you wouldn't wake up," I barely have time to explain what just happened before they go on talking. "There are pancakes and whipped cream when your ready."  I pause, pancakes and whipped cream. I remember my mom and pancakes she loved them. I never had whipped cream on pancakes before though.

"Ye-yeah thank you, I'll be down soon." I say.

"You okay?" Taylor looks worried, I think. I'll tell them later I tell myself.

"Yeah I'm fine." Taylor looks me up and down with a suspicious look.

"Mkay well go at your own pace."

______________________________________________________

WC: 256

heyheyhey!!!!! how are you I'm good hope you like the chapter

have  good day/night 

-Fishsaysbloop<333