Chapter 12

Time skip :

Minji Somi and Nana kim are in the living waiting for the the particular person to enter …

Nana kim : Where are they its been past noon they are not here …i waiting since morning …

Somi : Eomma they are on their way hmm they will come soon …

Nana Kim did you make her favourite food hmm she sure loves your hand made bimbambap sure Ara loves it …

Somi : eomma as instructed i mDe them hmm dont need to worry infact i also made her favourite rice pudding …

Minji : Eomma when will unnie come now i really now eager to meet her now (pout)

Kim nanan : Mee too yah somi yah call them ….

Somi Was about  to call her daughter till Minji sees the  particular person …on the front gate…

Minji runs across and Hugs Ara …

Minji: Unnieeeeee

Ara : easy there easy…(chuckling) buttercup…

Mingyu sees how their maknae is hugging his wife while she is consouling her by cupping her  cute cheeks…

Minji : Unnie i really missed you know (pout) why did you leave me for soo many days you know it was boring…without you also i made really good cupcakes as you thought me

Ara : Really baby …i am sure they must be nice i cant wait to try them 

Ara cups her cute cheek while the gir is giggling…

Somi ,: Ara …

Ara sees her mother in law with warm smile meeting her waiting for her  indicating towards  Nana kim who is looking away with cute angry pout …

Ara goes and hugs her nana kim…

Nana kim : why is my nana angry hmm

Nana kim : Somi tell her i dont want to talk to her …

Ara : Wae nana what did i do wrong …??

Nana kim : First you leave this house….huh then you dont often come to visit me ….now your late do yoh how much i waited for you …

Ara smile faded  to her nana demand she wants to stay with her new family but she cant because those innocent soul dont know what is her position in the house ….also Mingyu was the one who demanded to leave the house alone because the male for sure knew if he stayed here he wont be free bird do whatever he wants to….he made sure Ara would request her mother in law who gladly accepted all her condition…she didnt realise her eyes become moist to think about the past

Ara : Iam sorry nana please forgive me that was never my intention …ple…

Nana : shhh baby its not your fault honey aish i'm sorry i was so excited to meet you …