Aadhya and Abhimanyu sir

What did   you  tell about  them on your  platforms....?.

Please  let us ...know wifys..

Mr.TAyu Sharma and  Mr.Shrinivas Moorthy  questions them   looking  lost ...

Nothing  much  but  we just  were Abhimanyu  sir  's  leg as we got some juicy  info..

And....Because  of  juicy  info , we lost our  dignity....

Mr.TAyu Sharma  and  Mr.Shrinivas Moorthy  broke this news feeling  tired....

Chalo  show your  platforms  ...
Otherwise  delete  your  handles ...

They chored  together as they  had their  cup of coffees....that too hazelnut  coffeezs....

Come  on....

They showed and  immediately  Mr.TAyu Sharma and Mr. Shrinivas Moorthy  .. deleted  it all   and from all the associated platforms...

And looking  into  their  wife's eyes .., they  sneered venom and said " Please  do some  real life  work.... too".

They were shocked  ..

It was almost  decade  for  this episode...

Aadhya and  Abhimanyu  sir  requested their bosses  to  take  the suspended  employees  back...

You know  digital  media  is dangerous  we have use it carefully  ...otherwise  it will  create  problems  for  all ..

The bosses  said and called  Mr. TAyu Sharma  and  Mr.shrinivas Moorthy  for  an interview  for an  another  big grand  position..

They were shocked  , when they came  to  know  about  it..

As they never  expected   something of this sort would  happen  in their  lives ..

With promise  in their  hearts  , they came  back  to  work..

Looking  up the skies  thanking them  endlessly..

Gratifying  them..with abundance  ..

And  when they reached  office  ...they saw Aadhya  giving instructions  to  all  the staff  members..revealing the truth  of her being  thr most  powerful  person  she was ..