Aadhya and Abhimanyu sir office romance

'Hey' sir !

Good morning!!!.

Anaisha ,Ajay, Indushree , and Ananya..

Good morning!

Abhimanyu said back and staring at Ananya Seth brutally as his anger for at his pinnacle ...

Aadhya Sharma coming from behind rubbing his back strained muscles sooths it while talking about general things in front of them.

He smiles at her ...looking petrified ..

And shocked because he never expected her to come on time...

Your Ojovati has got her ...hmmm...

Oh I see he responds ..

AAdhya running behind him glances at the corridor she stats their daughter 's words " Pa..want you my king who loves to cook".

After listening to his daughter 's statements he announces his early despatch from office so please cut short my meeting Risha Raisa ..or else you conduct the meeting on my behalf with Vishwa sir...

Oh OK sir ...

Not a problem....

Well...

I am Sorry....for keeping you late ...

Even Bhaskar is going to be late ....

She said cursing herself underneath her breathe as why she became emotional...

Don't bother so much bring Reva to my place.... .

My girl Ojovati will keep her entertained ...

Waving her goodbyes he goes home with his work place laptop...

Entering their house using a spare key , he looks at his baby all sluken...

Hey baby cheer up !!

Pa is here ....

Want some tea... coffee ... ?.

Tea ...

She responds...

Slowly..

Vivasvaan comes out of his room.

'Dad ' going out for play , he says flapping his badminton racket on his sisters forehead making her smile a lite .

Bhai win on my behalf too she says and leaves for a change...

Bye Beta , be careful Sarvesh says as he brings a tray full of savories for his daughter...

And himself...

..
Have it he said Looking at her and switched on the laptop.

Hmm she cried when she could not bear the pain.

You want Kindle or a book to read if you want ...

Kindle ...

She said stretching herself bit low ..

Here you go Sarvesh says looking at his stuff ..pushing himself into another sofa...

He works on the HR policies and mails it to VP, CEO, General Mangers of all departments locally , national and International...

No more office romance it stated otherwise your gratuity, ppf bonds would be closed...with immediate effect ..

And No paid leaves for both the parties who are working on higher pay scale...
The mail highlighted ..

Everybody ignored.

Until he caught his brother Adi and Ananya Seth together who were love making in his pool...

And today it was over ..

Ananya Seth lost everything..along with Aditya 's dismissal order ..getting readied for his end...