MaMi Sa.. Janaki Devi

I don't understand one thing , Rani Ma has to come now here at this unearthly hour ..
Dearie don't know ...live it na ..why bother so much ...

Vasant Says looking at his wife Janaki Devi ...
Acha how is our Kedar and Viraat faring....

Your nephew's are great...
They are yours darlingtoo....
He says ... looking at her petrified eyes

No only ....Aadhya and Sarvesh are my children she says holding Vasant's hand tightly ...
Hello Janaki Devi .. her Bharatanatyam teacher Rani ma Gayatri Devi Mehta says looking at her sharply.. who also to be her mother

Your Aadhya has won many awards but then when she isn't going there to receive it ..
She questions curiously...

Oh ma! She is family lady ...not a social butterfly like you darling....
Vasant adds.

But yesterday I saw her Sarvesh accepting his award without feeling let down.

He was so very happy I tell.. you
She said While Abhimanyu sir ie Sarvesh entered their family house.

Rani Ma Gayatri Devi Mehta twitched her nostrils...
Hello Ma...I..we .. miss you he says winking at his father - in - law Vasant who understood..

Something..

Ma...call your grand sons here , let's enjoy...
Hmmm Yes..

Kedar and Viraat when they entered their MamiSa house ..

They felt ashamed as they did not deserve such a royal treatment from her husband Vasant after blaming her about the oil accident that happen in the open kitchen which lead to the death of his own girlfriend Isha in his mini work kitchen which was meant for one ,when his dad and mom were in Germany.
So...how are you boys doing Vasant Mama sa questions knowingly..