Authors note

(Are you here for the unhinged morally gray men? If yes then buckle up sweetie,you're in for a ride)

ALL RIGHT RESERVED ~ This book is not to be copied,changed or published without permission from the author (which is me by the way). It's only available on WATTPAD for now,so please be a sweetheart and inform me if you come across it somewhere other than here.

WARNINGS ~ This book is for mature audience only,it's a very DARKROMANCE and it's r-rated to users below the age of 18. Contains mentioned of rape,sexual assault, BDSM, kidnapping,stalking,knife play,domestic violence, child abuse,gore ,blood,PTSD, murder, psychopathic obsession, darkest possessiveness ( touch her and you die vibes).
All in all this book will traumatize the living hell out of you.

This book is a work of fiction,images, music and videos in this book belongs to there respective owners.

XAVIER AMAN~it started which just what I thought to be fleeting interest on the curly brown haired woman that posses an ass to die for,but turns out she's a drug that I can't seem to get enough of even if it kills me. I am so sickly obsessed with her that if not with me she belongs in the grave.

 I am so sickly obsessed with her that if not with me she belongs in the grave

Arab-American

COURTNEY LEE~life is never meant to be bright for me,that I've accepted. Darkness have always been home but 'his' feels like the very air I survive on.

Korean-American

Korean-American

[English is not my first language and it's a mix of both British and American English which might be a little confusing to others.]
ENJOY🤍