~Chapter 6~

XAVIER's POV

EDITED🤍

I watched intently as her small, trembling frame worked dutifully, her brown curls brushing against my skin as she took me in her mouth. Each time I pulled out, a glimpse of her pert, small breasts with erect nipples flashed before me—likely a reaction to the cold. The sight was almost comical in its contrast to the harsh reality of the situation. Her efforts were amateurish, and though they did little to satisfy me, I found myself oddly compelled. Perhaps it was the juxtaposition of her wide hips and full ass against her delicate, petite frame or the innocent, pained expression on her face that drew me in. I couldn't quite place it.

Women with smaller breasts had never been my preference; I preferred watching fuller figures bounce and writhe beneath me. But here she was, kneeling before me, not the type I usually sought for pleasure. Her naivety was evident—she seemed clueless about what was happening to her, as if she had been caged her entire life, unacquainted with the darkness of desire and the brutality of her current circumstances. The scars littering her milky skin told tales of her suffering.

Yet, I was determined to reshape her, to mold her into the exact type I craved. Her tight, exquisite pussy had already given me multiple orgasms, and I was fixated on making her mine in every sense.

I moved her onto the bed, her thick thighs pressed together, her sexy cat-like eyes glistening with unshed tears. She looked divine, a vision of raw, unfiltered beauty. Her previous defiance—that she'd rather die than be with me—ignited a fierce rage within me. I would break her before she could ever escape me. My obsession with her had become all-consuming.

Parting her milky legs, I positioned myself between them, despite her feeble resistance. Her pussy, nearly dry, was a stark contrast to the dripping arousal of other women. I began to rub her clit, igniting a wave of pleasure that elicited moans from her. The sound was music to my ears.

I thrust into her, the sensation of her tight, welcoming heat enveloping me was almost too much to bear. She struggled beneath me, her hands pressing against my abs as if trying to push me away. Yet, her form was too captivating, too perfect. I quickened my pace, my thrusts turning into relentless pounding. The wet sounds of our bodies colliding filled the room.

The pleasure was overwhelming, a tidal wave that made my abdomen tighten. I groaned deeply, my hand gripping her neck as I released streams of cum deep inside her. The sight of her shaking legs and rolling eyes, her body trembling from the force of my release, was intoxicating.

"Fuck me"

Still not finished, I pulled out and observed her lush, pink pussy, slick with my cum. My desire to see her climax consumed me, so I lifted her onto my lap, positioning her to ride me. Her arms wrapped around my neck, her lips parting as she moaned with every movement. I reveled in her reactions, her body moving in sync with mine as she rode me slowly.

Her wild black curls were gathered and tied, exposing her full reaction to my thrusts. As she bounced faster, I fought to let her maintain control, struggling with my own need to dominate. Her slow-down, likely due to building orgasms, only intensified my desire. I held her hips firmly, thrusting with a maddening pace. Her screams of pleasure, her trembling body, and her desperate attempts to escape my relentless pounding pushed me to my limits.

As she fell from the bed, shaking uncontrollably, I marveled at the intensity of the experience. I climbed onto the bed, spooning her and covering us with the sheets. Despite my usual insomnia, I slept soundly next to her, my anger at her absence on the day before driving me to madness. Her presence had become essential to my existence, a fact that both thrilled and infuriated me.

When I woke and found her missing warmth, panic surged through me. I followed the sound of running water to the bathroom and saw her standing under the shower, her back to me, sobbing quietly. Her vulnerability in the face of such an intense experience was unexpected.

Despite my anger, the sight of her luscious, thick ass stirred a different kind of hunger within me. I approached her, my hands gripping her waist. Her gasp and fearful eyes were a twisted form of satisfaction for me. I leaned in, my lips tracing her neck as the water cascaded down, savoring the intimate moment.

But when she tried to step away, a wave of fury erupted within me. How dare she defy me? I grabbed her by the neck, slamming her against the wall, my patience wearing thin. Her cries and struggling only heightened my anger.

"When I tell you to do something, you fucking do it. Understand?" I demanded. Her nods were weak, her face reddening from the lack of air. I loosened my grip enough for her to breathe.

"Good girl. Now turn around. I'd like to fuck you," I instructed, my own arousal evident as I adjusted my briefs. Her pleas of pain fell on deaf ears. I had no intention of letting her escape this.

I lifted her, her legs wrapping around me as I slowly entered her, observing her pained expression with a twisted sense of satisfaction. Her ethereal beauty in this moment only fueled my obsession further.

—————————————————————

I thought of writing XAVIER's POV,I fucking hate it😒🙄.

But it gives us insight into his fucked up mind,tell me if you like it.

Bye,love y'all ❤️